Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he?

Hes not 1 of us, we have no ties to him, hes not a local lad, we owe him nothing but the millions he gets paid a week.

I watched players who earned less in their whole career than he does in a week lift titles for us, hes an after thought to me.

What does this have to do with anything? What's occurred is that a player has been bought by one Everton manager. Was he injured? Is he just not of the required quality? No fan can possibly know as we haven't seen him on the pitch enough. We can only trust Koeman's assessment of him. He clearly doesn't rate him enough to give him any game time. Fair enough so far. Where I take issue is publicly calling him out as not good enough, making him train with the kids, making it public that we told him to leave, not giving him a locker. Regardless of what we're paying him there's just no need for that treatment. What would be wrong with him training with the squad, and on the quiet is putting him in the shop window for January?

What does this have to do with anything? What's occurred is that a player has been bought by one Everton manager. Was he injured? Is he just not of the required quality? No fan can possibly know as we haven't seen him on the pitch enough. We can only trust Koeman's assessment of him. He clearly doesn't rate him enough to give him any game time. Fair enough so far. Where I take issue is publicly calling him out as not good enough, making him train with the kids, making it public that we told him to leave, not giving him a locker. Regardless of what we're paying him there's just no need for that treatment. What would be wrong with him training with the squad, and on the quiet is putting him in the shop window for January?

Clearly we dont want his toshness infecting the rest of the first team.

I was told hes a grade A arsehole.

I remember when I and a few others called him tosh after about 10 minutes of watching him and were called knee jerkers by the masses. Good times.

But we have mate, people often forget that he did actually make two starts for us last season. You'd only need 10 minutes of seeing me on a football pitch to conclude that I was laughably bad.

But we have mate, people often forget that he did actually make two starts for us last season. You'd only need 10 minutes of seeing me on a football pitch to conclude that I was laughably bad.

Initial judgements were harsh yes, but he needed a full preseason to get match fit and adapt to the league before a proper judgement could be made. Even if he is below standard, what is better for the club, getting him fit, playing and in the shop window? Or driving down his value and making any sale almost impossible?

Initial judgements were harsh yes, but he needed a full preseason to get match fit and adapt to the league before a proper judgement could be made. Even if he is below standard, what is better for the club, getting him fit, playing and in the shop window? Or driving down his value and making any sale almost impossible?

It isn't a question of fitness as to whether he can control a football, or kick it vaguely where he intends it to go, or run like a normal person. That isn't anything to do with fitness, playing him in actual games would cost us points.

Given that hat he's now gone global about his position we have to understand we ain't getting rid of This turkey like, forever
Cheers Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back