Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of a last evening of the transfer window panic move for Valencia, who looks altogether rather inept, giving Niasse a fighting chance of a match day squad place would help to boost his profile and his confidence and ultimately increase whatever market value we could retrieve for him in January.

Instead of a last evening of the transfer window panic move for Valencia, who looks altogether rather inept, giving Niasse a fighting chance of a match day squad place would help to boost his profile and his confidence and ultimately increase whatever market value we could retrieve for him in January.

That would only apply if he could play.

He has been treated appallingly, irrespective of how bad he is.

I agree... The club could have handled this in a lot of different ways. For example, he could have gone out on loan. Is it a case of tough love from Koeman, trying to get the player to prove himself, or is it as heartless as it looks?

Imagine trying to negotiate a fee for Niasse:

Everton: "We paid £13M for him. It didn't work out. We'll take £6m"

Prospective club: "But you had him living out the back of his car like Bobby Chariot FFS. You give us a tenner and we'll take him off your hands".

Seriously that'd be a great deal for us, think we'll end up paying him off.

Everton are normally fantastic with anything where morals, good grace and humility are concerned....its what sets us apart. LikeEITC and the many, many initiatives the Club does socially and in the local community. Its a personal opinion, but in this case I think our treatment of Niasse has been nothing short of a disgrace. Thats the two managers, the Chairman and the owner. Between that bunch they should have the professional ability to either get the lad playing confidently again or treat him with respect and find the appropriate move for him.
Humiliating him with no locker etc is what I'd expect from some Eastern European club....it seems even the Russian team didn't treat him as shamefully as we have.
Somebody felt he was worthy of that contract....its not his fault it was offered.
Not a popular opinion I guess but there you go.

Everton are normally fantastic with anything where morals, good grace and humility are concerned....its what sets us apart. LikeEITC and the many, many initiatives the Club does socially and in the local community. Its a personal opinion, but in this case I think our treatment of Niasse has been nothing short of a disgrace. Thats the two managers, the Chairman and the owner. Between that bunch they should have the professional ability to either get the lad playing confidently again or treat him with respect and find the appropriate move for him.
Humiliating him with no locker etc is what I'd expect from some Eastern European club....it seems even the Russian team didn't treat him as shamefully as we have.
Somebody felt he was worthy of that contract....its not his fault it was offered.

EITC = helping the needy in the community
Niasse = a pro footballer earning 50k a week

Yeah, giving him no locker even compares to the Russian fans chanting monkey noises at him.

Tbf mate we don't know anything about what's happened behind closed doors. He may or may not deserve it

Who has the connections to that part of the world - think about it? Why would Martinez buy him and not use him?

Sorry, there's no flies on Roberto over Niasse.

“He’ll need a little bit of time to understand the Premier League, with the tempo and all the new aspects of the league,” Martinez said.

“But I wouldn’t expect too long because he is the type of player who can have an impact in any game.”

He added: “He is a strong, powerful striker who can play in different positions. He is going to be a terrific, fresh addition to a squad that will welcome his ability.

“I’m really pleased to be able to bring in Oumar in this window. We moved a couple of players on and the freshness Oumar Niasse brings is going to be very positive going forward.”

lollollollollollollollollollollollollol

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back