Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not an U-23 player so he doesn't need a locker with them. I'm sure he would have a locker with the first team if he was actually decent at football. I trust Koeman and Walsh to not just throw anybody to the side for no reason. If he was a better option than Kone or Enner he would be there, but he's not. It's not poor treatment, it's reality. Yes, the transfer fee was high, but a high fee does not guarantee anything.

The fella knows exactly what he is doing and he trying to paint the club as the bad guys. End of the day, Koeman said as soon as he come in to club that anyone who is not involved with the 1st will no longer have access to first team facilities. Why? Because it stops distractions and it also stops bad eggs in the dressing room - it was clear that with Martinez it was a free for all.

Niasse was told by Koeman he wasn't in his plans but as we all know he refused moves abroad because he wants to stay in Manchester and also because he won't get the wages he does here, elsewhere - fair play to him, completely understand that from his point of view.

However, to try and claim he has stayed to prove himself is completely ridiculous and he even proves this in the interview by saying he didn't ask Koeman for any reasoning just said 'ok,boss'. Now, if you really wanted to prove yourself, surely you would ask the manager why and then try and improve on them areas? Surely you would put up some form of actual fight? Not just say ok and slope off?

Exactly. Including this over Niasse.

There is no way a manager sanctions 13M for a player to help him achieve results that can help in his job and then decide not to play him.

Look elsewhere...look higher up.
There is no evidence for your claim here at all. We did not employ a sporting director at the time and Martinez was as responsible for this transfer as he was for all the other transfers during his tenure. I would be genuinely interested to read any evidence to the contrary. At the end of the day all managers have some missteps to the their name although this one was more of a pratfall.

There is no evidence for your claim here at all. We did not employ a sporting director at the time and Martinez was as responsible for this transfer as he was for all the other transfers during his tenure. I would be genuinely interested to read any evidence to the contrary. At the end of the day all managers have some missteps to the their name although this one was more of a pratfall.
The evidence can never be supplied. There's no sense of me saying "I know". I dont know. I'm basing my opinion on the strong basis of what a manager does with a player purchased for so much money. It just does not stack up. Did the chief scout have full control over the decision? I dont think so. The whole thing was a sorry affair from beginning to end. But I saw no usual Martinez modus operandi around this transfer where he's happily talking up a player.

I'm 90% certain he's turbogash.... Having said that..... he's probably played about 90 minutes of football for Everton.

There must be more to this behind the scenes.

The club would literally be lucky to get 3 million back for him after the way he's been hung out to dry. At least try and pretend he's not mince Ffs!!!

What's shameful about not getting a locker? How else has he been treated shamefully?
Humiliated in the media by his manager, made to play with the U23s, denied access to basic facilities.

As I said, he gets well paid for it and no one is suggesting Amnesty International need to step in. But what I and others feel is that it's snide behaviour and below the standards of this club. It is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back