Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He’ll need a little bit of time to understand the Premier League, with the tempo and all the new aspects of the league,” Martinez said.

“But I wouldn’t expect too long because he is the type of player who can have an impact in any game.”

He added: “He is a strong, powerful striker who can play in different positions. He is going to be a terrific, fresh addition to a squad that will welcome his ability.

“I’m really pleased to be able to bring in Oumar in this window. We moved a couple of players on and the freshness Oumar Niasse brings is going to be very positive going forward.”

lollollollollollollollollollollollollol

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
Oh I see. You like to pillory Martinez for speaking BS, but in this instance because it suits you he speaks the unalloyed truth? Lol. Very selective.

Martinez was being his usual diplomatic self, that's all. Covering the arses of those who gave him a player he didn't fancy and wouldn't play. Proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Oh I see. You like to pillory Martinez for speaking BS, but in this instance because it suits you he speaks the unalloyed truth? Lol. Very selective.

Martinez was being his usual diplomatic self, that's all. Covering the arses of those who gave him a player he didn't fancy and wouldn't play. Proof of the pudding is in the eating.

No David, I never said he was speaking the truth, he was, as he did in every single interview, chatting undiluted wham.

No David, I never said he was speaking the truth, he was, as he did in every single interview, chatting undiluted wham.
Exactly. Including this over Niasse.

There is no way a manager sanctions 13M for a player to help him achieve results that can help in his job and then decide not to play him.

Look elsewhere...look higher up.

Exactly. Including this over Niasse.

There is no way a manager sanctions 13M for a player to help him achieve results that can help in his job and then decide not to play him.

Look elsewhere...look higher up.

Can you be more specific on your baseless claims? Exactly who do you think is higher up than the manager and personally sanctioned the purchase of Niasse? Have Kenwright or Moshiri been watching too many YouTube goal compilations?

No locker?
Get yerself round to 'Sexy Rexies' mate.
I reckon you could take the club for another £10 million just like old Roberto.
A definite case of discrimination against an employee.

Will be a distant memory soon and we can laugh about it and his follower's once the cluv is back where it belongs. Good times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back