Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton F.C. through EITC are second to none in helping the disadvantaged and the community around them.
They support former players who earned a pittance compared to today's obscene wages. In these regards they are exemplary. Yet some people are berating the club because a second rate player on a ridiculous wage hasn't got a locker?
If he truly wants to play football let him offer to drop his wage to say £5000 a week, which would see him still earning far more money than doctors,nurses and teachers, and see if any one will take a punt on him . I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I just wish the freeloader would leave our club.

I don't see how you could call him a "freeloader"

He's someone who wants to play in the Premier League and thinks he can earn his place back in the first team

He's wrong like, but that doesn't make him a "freeloader". At worst it makes him overly optimistic

Maybe they don't realise he hasn't got a locker and all he needs to do is ask. The U23's will have been allocated lockers at start of season Niasse joined them at the end of August when no move away occurred. I personally think it needs corrected whichever the case as I'm a great believer in treating people equally. He is an employee at Everton Football Club therefore he should be treat like one. The 50k p/w although galling is completely irrelevant.

Is the sensible answer

I don't like him playing in the U23's as I believe he is preventing Duffus, Dyson and Brewster getting game time in trying to prove they need a new contract. I don't understand why they didn't just give him to a local power league team on loan until January. We are paying his full wages anyways but at least he would have considered it as he could still have lived in his own home. I know some people think he is worst footballer in history, he isn't and would have done a job for a team lower down the league's. It would also have put him in the shop window.

I don't like him playing in the U23's as I believe he is preventing Duffus, Dyson and Brewster getting game time in trying to prove they need a new contract. I don't understand why they didn't just give him to a local power league team on loan until January. We are paying his full wages anyways but at least he would have considered it as he could still have lived in his own home. I know some people think he is worst footballer in history, he isn't and would have done a job for a team lower down the league's. It would also have put him in the shop window.
All fair points.

Oumar Niasse turning out for Marine is something I need to see.

Why would he agree to play for a team like that?!

I'd consider the top Russian league to be equal to the championship

Yeah and I think he had the mother of all purple patches in Russia for a bit - I don't think that's his norm.

I think his actual level is considerably below that. If you watch his YouTube video in Russia, he was luck personified rather than showing any level of ability whatsoever.

I was actually being generous saying League 1. He's that bad.

Yeah and I think he had the mother of all purple patches in Russia for a bit - I don't think that's his norm.

I think his actual level is considerably below that. If you watch his YouTube video in Russia, he was luck personified rather than showing any level of ability whatsoever.

I was actually being generous saying League 1. He's that bad.

He probably is that bad soI'd like to see him given a run of games for someone just for sheer amusement then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back