Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oumar keeps banging on about 45 minutes for the first team and that's all Ronald Koeman needed. Well, firstly he had all the evidence he needed on game tapes from last season and then this 45 minutes - against some really low level opposition behind closed doors with much less pressure - would have followed training evidence. So yeah, he's not good enough and that's it.

Casting disparaging remarks at people on GOT who are offended by your constant little personal abusive comments at players you don't know personally rather proves the point really .....no matter how smart you think you are in creating the insult ... it's still an insult .
The first place the ignorant goes when short of facts is to resort to abuse and insult .
I am a big fan of GOT
I am even a fan of many of your posts.
I just wish we didn't have to resort to name calling players we don't know . It diminishes
If that's me on my high horse well do be it .... I may even go find a bigger horse to ride
I'd feel bad if it there was even the tiniest chance that Mr Niasse would read it. However, seeing as that isn't the case, I am NEA. PS thanks for the compliment! ;) You're right though, we probably shouldn't call them names, even in jest. I will refrain from this now. :blush:

Hang on ,on the one hand you're moaning at people having a go at Niasse and on the other you're suggesting they have a go at Gibson instead. Make your mind up.

No, I pointed out that there were others but not as villified as much as this player.

For all concerned I am taking my own advice and ignoring this thread and will not make any further posts.

It is true!! he wont play for the first team because he is not capable of banging in a hatrick every week even for the U23s . The fact that Koeman has drafted in a poor fringe player on loan from West ham tells you how far off the quality required he is...

Valencia is just another Niasse. If one starts scoring he'll be drafted in and if one doesn't score he'll be on his way back to that there London Town.

Oumar keeps banging on about 45 minutes for the first team and that's all Ronald Koeman needed. Well, firstly he had all the evidence he needed on game tapes from last season and then this 45 minutes - against some really low level opposition behind closed doors with much less pressure - would have followed training evidence. So yeah, he's not good enough and that's it.

Added to the fact he saw him every day in training not actually be able to kick a football in it's intended direction or move like a human being.

Yeah North West and wont move, its why some of his offers went nowhere in the summer, under the thumb!

Some bird from Manchester married a Senegalese footballer and wouldn't live with him in Russia? Lol

Actually starting to feel sorry for him now... can't do anything right

Bobby had such a good eye for a player. I find it inconceivable that this Oumar bloke is anything but an unpolished gem
You can't polish a turd. My fears were first raised when after he'd been training with the 1st team for a while a reporter asked Rom what he was like, his response was 'raw', which to me was code for poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back