Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but I find it difficult to have too much sympathy for somebody picking up £50k per week (if those figures are correct of course). There are many posters on here that pick up half that sum per year and contribute part of those hard earned monies towards paying Oumar's salary. There entitled to their opinion in my view.

I personally have nothing against him other than he is nowhere near good enough to play for Everton. But don't ask me to feel sorry for him.
Nail on head and that.

I am not Mate. I know he has poor domestic history but where is the need for the words against him on here. Why if people do not like him just ignore the thread and stop posting.

If folk want to talk about players picking money for nought, what about Gibson to mention one.
I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking pro footballers get paid ridiculous money. That aside, I have no real issue with players like Niasse and Gibson getting paid whilst not playing. I'm quite sure they would much rather be playing than not. If somebody offered me five figure weekly sums I'm not going to say no either. But the fact that they earn this kind of money stops me having any sympathy for them when they have a blip in their careers.

Get what you say about some of the name calling though. Forums can be therapeutic in that way sometimes.

Koenman obviously didn't want Niasse and tried to force Niasse's hand by telling him that he'll never play for us in preseason. Niasse said he'd rather stay here anyway so its just 2 sides hunkering down. I think Koenman has to realize that Niasse plays a position that we are really thin at and the best way now to get rid of him would be to play him a bit. Any striker who goes on a nice little 3-4 week run is almost always suddenly valuable. We could easily get back 5-8M for him (his wages aren't obscene for a striker doesn't Naismith make about the same at Norwich?) that way instead we seem to be inclined to take the Balotelli route in which we are going to basically pay another club to take him off us.

I don't know what kind of player Niasse is. I mean he did walk into a side that was already in the beginnings of open revolt against the manager and then started the season with a manager who obviously had no plans for him. His only chance here was to come in and immediately light the prem on fire (something even a player like Carlos Tevez couldn't do) I also can't see any situtation in which Niasse is a worse option than Valencia.

Spot on that, and an angle that nobody else has posted.

He knows quiet well that he's not going to get anywhere near the first team regardless of how he performs with the U23s, so for him to say he is going to keep his head down and keep working is the right thing to say to keep picking up his 50K a week, because his next contract wherever that maybe wont even be half of that!!
If my employer was massively over paying me for a job I was out of my depth with, I would be telling them I will prove them wrong to try and hang on to my massive salary!!!!

Not true. If he bangs a hatrick in every game for the U-23's he won't be ignored.

I am not Mate. I know he has poor domestic history but where is the need for the words against him on here. Why if people do not like him just ignore the thread and stop posting.

If folk want to talk about players picking money for nought, what about Gibson to mention one.
Hang on ,on the one hand you're moaning at people having a go at Niasse and on the other you're suggesting they have a go at Gibson instead. Make your mind up.

Footballer thumps wife....there's a shock. Do you think he's the first one?
Doesn't make it right though. It's a seven year old's defence.
And he's an awful footballer.
Don't want to condemn the guy out of hand, but he is a complete waste of space.
Don't sell him, give him away now.

Do we still have an affliation with the Central Coast Mariners in the Australian A League.

Could we not ship him off to OZ

Wednesday, 4 February 2015 -
@CCMariners

The Central Coast Mariners are proud to announce an official partnership with English Premier League’s Everton Football club that will have player development at the forefront of the relationship.

Read more at http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...1cs5qn14ev2t5zq31mt9nsii3#TqGVChKUdES28bKT.99

I couldn't handle that if it happened... the way the Aussies would BIG him up as a star would be cringe worthy.. $26m premiere league star coming to A-league... Robbie slater trying to find something about him so they can pretend he's amazing and the A league is on the up and up

I couldn't handle that if it happened... the way the Aussies would BIG him up as a star would be cringe worthy.. $26m premiere league star coming to A-league... Robbie slater trying to find something about him so they can pretend he's amazing and the A league is on the up and up

When Hesky came here at 37 he tore the league a knew rectum...

Michael bridges and a 40 year old del peiro are the other STARS that played over here... and fowler for about 8 games..

I think his right and his wife's right are two different things not to mention the clubs. He might (or might not who knows) want to get competitive game time but now that they're in the same city his wife doesn't want him to go.

So he married a scouser before he came here? He was in Russia and his mrs was here?

Not true. If he bangs a hatrick in every game for the U-23's he won't be ignored.
It is true!! he wont play for the first team because he is not capable of banging in a hatrick every week even for the U23s . The fact that Koeman has drafted in a poor fringe player on loan from West ham tells you how far off the quality required he is...

Oh no, people on high horses have arrived. Everybody get down, quickly.

I guess you can't understand that Lincoln's nickname is the Imps, so a word was needed that rhymes with Imp. Alliteration and all that, no insults.

Never mind.
Casting disparaging remarks at people on GOT who are offended by your constant little personal abusive comments at players you don't know personally rather proves the point really .....no matter how smart you think you are in creating the insult ... it's still an insult .
The first place the ignorant goes when short of facts is to resort to abuse and insult .
I am a big fan of GOT
I am even a fan of many of your posts.
I just wish we didn't have to resort to name calling players we don't know . It diminishes
If that's me on my high horse well do be it .... I may even go find a bigger horse to ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back