Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's disrespectful? Not giving him a locker that was already taken by one of the youngsters? Would it be disrespectful to take away a locker from a youngster who has worked hard to earn it? Niasse wasn't meant to be playing with them, the fact that he is has been down to him refusing moves. The fact that he doesn't have his own locker is because he isn't an U23 player and has decided to stay when he was told he wasn't part of the plan. It's not a matter of respect, they've not turned him into a ball boy. He's excess to requirements and since he turned down moves we've had to accommodate him.
Sorry mate but your argument about not giving him an under 23 s locker. You having a laugh. We ve only got just enough lockers for them have we ? Sorry but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth .its not his fault he was signed. If we ve made an error we should at least act with some decency

Sorry mate but your argument about not giving him an under 23 s locker. You having a laugh. We ve only got just enough lockers for them have we ? Sorry but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth .its not his fault he was signed. If we ve made an error we should at least act with some decency

He earns 3 times in a week what I earn annually. I'm sure the wife beater will cope.

He earns 3 times in a week what I earn annually. I'm sure the wife beater will cope.
You're missing the point.

Besides, It's like the club are caught in two minds here.
They want him to play well in the U23s so they can sell or loan him in January but they are treating him poorly to teach him a lesson? It just doesn't add up. In fact I'd imagine it weakens any hand the club are trying to play. There has to be more to this, agent stuff or something.

Niasse didn't put a gun to anyone's head and make Everton buy him he didn't even have a say in how much we wasted on him.
Fans are always bitching about how little respect players have for the contracts they sign, how about clubs having respect for the contracts they.
I wish we could sell him, there are a number of players I wish we could move on but I want Everton to show some class in dealing with people.

Niasse didn't put a gun to anyone's head and make Everton buy him he didn't even have a say in how much we wasted on him.
Fans are always bitching about how little respect players have for the contracts they sign, how about clubs having respect for the contracts they.
I wish we could sell him, there are a number of players I wish we could move on but I want Everton to show some class in dealing with people.
Respect? We're still paying him aren't we?

So you honestly believe there is an empty locker in the U23 change rooms and we're just being proper arl-arsed and not giving him a key?

Take a look at this: http://www.evertonfc.com/teams/under-23s?page=1

Now go and count how many U23 players we have in the squad, I counted over 30 before I couldn't be bothered anymore.

All of those 30+ players were intended to be a part of the U23 squad, Oumar was not.

It's not his fault he signed but it might be his fault that he has forced us to put him in with the U23s after turning down moves away in the summer.

What do you mean by "at least act with some decency"? What are you proposing? All that's happened here is a footballer who has been deemed unsuitable for our first team has decided to stay on his good contract (as he is entitled to) and refused to move away for some competitive football. As a result of HIS decision to stay and refuse moves we have accommodated him by allowing him to maintain his fitness playing with the U23 squad. Again, the only reason he is a part of that squad is because he refused to leave in the summer, Koeman said as much. The fact he doesn't have a locker is because over 30 of them had already been assigned to players who were actually supposed to be playing for Everton U23s, given that they are actual Everton players under 23. He was told he was not in the plans and that he was free to move and he chose to ignore that despite everyone at Everton being clear in communicating the situation to him. This is a bed he made when he refused a move away so he can lie in it until January for all I care.

You'd think we'd forced him to clean the changies and be a ball boy the way some of you are going on.

giphy.gif

Respect? We're still paying him aren't we?

I remember a chat I had with a barrister after he had just represented someone who had absolutely no case at all. I said to him "You are a robbing so and so taking money of that person for that defence". His reply was "I told him he had no chance; therefore I didn't rob him, he stuffed money into my pocket".
Niasse isn't robbing us, we are stuffing money into his pocket. Our anger should not be directed at him but at the numphy who signed him.

So you honestly believe there is an empty locker in the U23 change rooms and we're just being proper arl-arsed and not giving him a key?

Take a look at this: http://www.evertonfc.com/teams/under-23s?page=1

Now go and count how many U23 players we have in the squad, I counted over 30 before I couldn't be bothered anymore.

All of those 30+ players were intended to be a part of the U23 squad, Oumar was not.

It's not his fault he signed but it might be his fault that he has forced us to put him in with the U23s after turning down moves away in the summer.

What do you mean by "at least act with some decency"? What are you proposing? All that's happened here is a footballer who has been deemed unsuitable for our first team has decided to stay on his good contract (as he is entitled to) and refused to move away for some competitive football. As a result of HIS decision to stay and refuse moves we have accommodated him by allowing him to maintain his fitness playing with the U23 squad. Again, the only reason he is a part of that squad is because he refused to leave in the summer, Koeman said as much. The fact he doesn't have a locker is because over 30 of them had already been assigned to players who were actually supposed to be playing for Everton U23s, given that they are actual Everton players under 23. He was told he was not in the plans and that he was free to move and he chose to ignore that despite everyone at Everton being clear in communicating the situation to him. This is a bed he made when he refused a move away so he can lie in it until January for all I care.

You'd think we'd forced him to clean the changies and be a ball boy the way some of you are going on.

So why is he starting for the U23's. Why not just let him train with them to keep fitness up. It's because the club have him in the shop window. If they are going to play him in a team, they have to treat him like his teammates. Otherwise, don't play him. Just let him train. Just stick in an extra locker and avoid crap PR in the press. Simple.

So why is he starting for the U23's. Why not just let him train with them to keep fitness up. It's because the club have him in the shop window. If they are going to play him in a team, they have to treat him like his teammates. Otherwise, don't play him. Just let him train. Just stick in an extra locker and avoid crap PR in the press. Simple.

He's starting for the U23s because we aren't completely arl-arsed and know we stand a better chance selling him if he is fit than if he isn't. Playing him in the U23s isn't exactly the best shop window, the quality of opposition is much lower.

If we didn't let him play then more people would be kicking off about that the same as they are about him not getting a bleeding locker ffs.

If we didn't let him play then more people would be kicking off about that the same as they are about him not getting a bleeding locker ffs.
I'd be disappointed with the club wasting so much money if he was completely dropped.
I'm just as disappointed with the club for giving him worse treatment than his teammates. If he was class, you'd be raging.

I'd be disappointed with the club wasting so much money if he was completely dropped.
I'm just as disappointed with the club for giving him worse treatment than his teammates. If he was class, you'd be raging.

How is it not a waste of money for him to be playing for the U23s? You also have to remember that the U23s were never supposed to be his teammates, nor was he supposed to be a part of that team and that's why he was never assigned a locker.

I would be fuming if this was happening to someone who was class, but it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back