Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv not said much about this tbh, but really don't like the way the kid has been treated. He didn't sign himself for all that money and how difficult it must be to come from the Russian league and Russian way of life, to settle in England. The fact hes not even allowed to train with the 1st team just doesnt seem right. Id love the kid to prove everyone wrong...

All he can do is turn up every day with the kids and score goals when he plays....

And hes doing it.

I'm with you here, I'm impressed at how he hasn't given up despite very poor treatment.

RDJ_Woah.gif

I'd happily get paid £55k per week to score against kids and help Everton to the glory of the Premier League 2.
Yes but what I mean is, a few goals for the U23's doesn't automatically make him good enough.

His gumption for sticking it out this far is fair enough. I just don't think he's good enough for the first team personally.

And if he does then fair play to him.

I just can't see it myself.
Do you go to the reserve games? I have seen every minute he has played with the first team and really don't see what he did that was so wrong. His first, and maybe only start, I thought he had some nice touches and runs. Granted he does have a loose first touch.

I ask about the reserves because I haven't seen him play with them. Which is most of his game time.

Do you go to the reserve games? I have seen every minute he has played with the first team and really don't see what he did that was so wrong. His first, and maybe only start, I thought he had some nice touches and runs. Granted he does have a loose first touch.

I ask about the reserves because I haven't seen him play with them. Which is most of his game time.
I go to the odd reserve game, but admittedly not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back