Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no way back for the lad.

It's not even a rumour that Koeman doesn't like him, he has outright said in public that he doesn't rate the bloke at all and if he wants to play first-team football then he needs to sod off. Imagine how much of a whopper Koeman would look if he uses him now after writing him off so bluntly?

Hope he gets a move to a decent team and his career works out but it won't be with us, no matter how many goals he slots in the reserves.

People say it's only the under 23s and reserves but he's outscoring Calvert Lewin at the moment who is tipped to make it into the first team in the next year or two and is tipped for big things. #awkward

Not really #awkward when Calvert-Lewin is a 19 year old child and big Oumar is 26, was signed for £13.5m and earns £50k a week.

Could it be to motivate him to put in work? Koeman is smart.

Who was the last Everton player to score a hat trick with the U23s? When was the last time Conor Macaleny scored a hat trick in U23s? Maca has played against Reading as well. Did he tear it up? Not taking a piss and nothing against macaleny (who I rate) but give Niasse credit for the effort.

Everyone is so down on the boy when he does well. Keep in mind him doing well benefits Everton no matter what! With talent in the squad, transfer value, or enticing more buyers. Can't be negative about that! But we're Everton! We find a way!

Could it be to motivate him to put in work? Koeman is smart.

Who was the last Everton player to score a hat trick with the U23s? When was the last time Conor Macaleny scored a hat trick in U23s? Maca has played against Reading as well. Did he tear it up? Not taking a piss and nothing against macaleny (who I rate) but give Niasse credit for the effort.

Everyone is so down on the boy when he does well. Keep in mind him doing well benefits Everton no matter what! With talent in the squad, transfer value, or enticing more buyers. Can't be negative about that! But we're Everton! We find a way!
I'm not his biggest fan, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back