Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairytale Hollywood film in the making this.

Thrown out in the cold for not being good enough
Gets head down and just cracks on with improving his game
First team struggles to create/score goals
Is given a freak chance due to numerous injuries
Becomes a goal scoring god and leads us to a cup triumph.

C'mon Oumar, I believe you in son. We'll be singing your name soon enough

It was made to sound like an amazing goal with an 'ooof' at the start of the post. It's a normal goal.

A normal goal is a goal, one more then the squad numbered players could manage on Sunday, to be honest seeing how bad the first team are now he is making Koeman look a bit silly, since he really couldnt do any worse then what we have seen recently

A normal goal is a goal, one more then the squad numbered players could manage on Sunday, to be honest seeing how bad the first team are now he is making Koeman look a bit silly, since he really couldnt do any worse then what we have seen recently

I'd rather Valencia or Calvert-Lewin myself. But any of it would require playing more than 1 striker. Which will never happen. Possibly ever again.

Deserves to be included in the first team solely based on his professionalism. We have all spoken recently about some bad apples/personalities in the current 1st team, yet this fella has been praised by Unsworth for his attitude.

Also, some of the touches/hold up play shown by him tonight put Lukaku to shame, yet one is labled an imposter and one rated at £70 mill.

so many 'regular' first team players have been absolute shiiite recently we could do worse than stick this lad on.

Im speaking about the likes of mirallas and del boy (to name but a few).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back