Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie's foul throw from about three yards behind the touchline was comedy gold :)

I bet Omar could take a throw in ;)

I watched the reserves game tonight K and I think Niasse might even struggle to take a throw in lol scored a tidy goal but he's pretty plop. Just a couple of moments where if it wasn't so funny you'd cry with a couple of shots he done.

Still, played with a smile and worked hard so maybe he wouldn't be such a bad player and he would definitely bring a giggle or two. I was hoping he might take a ball in the turn and bang one in from 30 yards but that's all it was, deluded hope on my part.

Deserves to be included in the first team solely based on his professionalism. We have all spoken recently about some bad apples/personalities in the current 1st team, yet this fella has been praised by Unsworth for his attitude.

Also, some of the touches/hold up play shown by him tonight put Lukaku to shame, yet one is labled an imposter and one rated at £70 mill.

Many want Unsy to be involved in the first team....so if Oumars good enough for him he's good enough for a run out in the first team. Derby winner.....what a feeling.

I watched the reserves game tonight K and I think Niasse might even struggle to take a throw in lol scored a tidy goal but he's pretty plop. Just a couple of moments where if it wasn't so funny you'd cry with a couple of shots he done.

Still, played with a smile and worked hard so maybe he wouldn't be such a bad player and he would definitely bring a giggle or two. I was hoping he might take a ball in the turn and bang one in from 30 yards but that's all it was, deluded hope on my part.

lol

Being questioned by the police is not grounds for being frozen out, imo. A conviction is.
See my previous response I've pasted below.

I'm only relaying what I've been told, the thing is like any organisation it's easier to take the moral high ground when the subject in question is
A) a failure
Or
B) unpopular

Doubt it mate, people have watched him for all of 36 minutes and determined he's absolutely awful. Couldnt control a ball, simple passes were under/overhit and didnt really run much. Oh and he fell over the ball once too.

Geri fell over the ball trying to pirouette yesterday and Lukaku has the rest covered on a regular basis.

Im not saying he's the answer or he will become the next Pele but based on the horrendous showings served up by the rest, he at least deserves a chance.

I don't understand this at all. I might not fall over. Or go offside too much.

Do I deserve a chance?

I don't understand this at all. I might not fall over. Or go offside too much.

Do I deserve a chance?

My point is that people have judged him on about 35 minutes of football.

If you watched Lukaku for the first time in your life yesterday for 35 minutes (at any time in that game) you would say he was a terrible player - cant control a ball, gets pushed off it, passes are misplaced etc.
The fact that we have seen a lot more of him and know what he can do helps form our opinion.

Niasse hasnt had that chance.

Doubt it mate, people have watched him for all of 36 minutes and determined he's absolutely awful. Couldnt control a ball, simple passes were under/overhit and didnt really run much. Oh and he fell over the ball once too.

Geri fell over the ball trying to pirouette yesterday and Lukaku has the rest covered on a regular basis.

Im not saying he's the answer or he will become the next Pele but based on the horrendous showings served up by the rest, he at least deserves a chance.

Spot on Tin-Tin. The absolute truth is none of us know what Oumar is like as we've hardly seen him. 11 goals in 6 games is a great run....a massive confidence-boosting run although ironically I don't think he lacks confidence considering the trash the management have levelled at him and he's just getting on with it. We've looked toothless for weeks now and have a forward line, probably Bolasie excepted, that are so easily defended against its unreal. Lukaku really doesn't bully defenders the way he should and very few come off the pitch looking like he's given them the runaround. Mirallas is a headless chicken, and Del is just a chicken.....a paper-lunged boy-banded who ducks out of headers.
I'm not suggesting for one minute that Oumar is incredible, but he might just be the spark we need.

Nice finish ;)

Got to be something in the fact that Martinez paid over 13m for him though and didn't even use him.

Then Koeman has basically done the same and not even deemed him worthy of a number.

Hope he gets the move he needs in January and put this farce of a situation behind everyone

11 in 6 is excellent, no matter what level. People will say its only the U23's and reserves, but for a supposed fraud who doesnt even know how to play football, thats not bad.

If anyone else showed that form people would be screaming for their inclusion in a team severally lacking goal threat. He deserves a chance.
It's extremely unlikely he'll get one though as that would require RK to roll back on what has been his publicly voiced position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back