2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niassr and DCL both did good running. If you look at the first goal from when Niasse wins the ball back on the wing,from that moment his vision and athleticism are outstanding. Great through ball from Davies as well, no doubt encouraged by Niasses run into the box. All we have needed is someone finding space in the opposition box, or running in behind....Oumar obviously understands and can play that sort of game. With theoretically better providers than he had at Hull,he should thrive.

Don't hold your breath mate, he'll be back on the bench at the weekend.

which is higher than yours now do one! in bold your IQ

Ok, to illustrate

Niasse's total number of goals vs Sunderland = 1
The IQ you admit to having in in this post https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/oumar-niasse.97937/page-180#post-5796803 = 1
0 IQ (the only possible way my IQ < your IQ based on your admission = no cognitive function = unlikely as I was able to solve the Millennium maths question that is 18 + 24 = 42
So therefore not logical that your 1 IQ level is higher than mine; equal, perhaps.

QED you're a bozo

MAKES NO SENSE SO YOUR IQ IS 18?

18+ 24 = 42

so that it then your IQ is 18 ;)

Ow9qE_s-200x150.gif

Ok, to illustrate

Niasse's total number of goals vs Sunderland = 1
The IQ you admit to having in in this post https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/oumar-niasse.97937/page-180#post-5796803 = 1
0 IQ (the only possible way my IQ < your IQ based on your admission = no cognitive function = unlikely as I was able to solve the Millennium maths question that is 18 + 24 = 42
So therefore not logical that your 1 IQ level is higher than mine; equal, perhaps.

QED you're a bozo
You started it! now get lost or I will report you ok!

While i still dont think niasse is the answer to leading our line, he does give us the option of playing 2 upfront. Which is something id like to see alot more specially at home against teams we should beat.
The whole not having a club suit so turning up in a trackie genuinly bugs me, the whole thing reeks of a lack of professionalism from the club.
Anyways be interesting to see how it pans out, hopefully he keeps going ,keeps slotting and hangs around for awhile. Be intrestingif we still try to off load in jan

A song for Oumar , to the tune of Three blind mice ( keeping it simple for those with a low IQ) (me mainly).

Oumar Niasse he's got some flippin' class

He came here with no suit or locker in sight

He was given a chance and he took it alright

Now he bangs them in left and right

Repeat until fade.....

I am flexible with the word flippin' but couldn't think of what else to put in there, * taps nose knowingly.

C'mon....... ok where's me coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back