2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

IanFrandel! Oumar saving Koeman this weekend. What do you think?
Very much so. It was abysmal for 60 minutes and it was turning very nasty near me, my 7 year old daughter decided not to come last minute and I was more than relieved.

Defoe scores then that was that. I was very much for Koeman but I no longer see our plan/identity. It could turn, but our lack of pace is a real worry.

Regardless of my initial thoughts on Koeman, I'd have to be a complete bellend to back him regardless of form and results. Mayo boy needs to pick it up and quick. I can't see us breaking down Burnley either.

Not won a league away game since 20th Jan and only two away wins in total since Boxing Day (one of which was away at RuzemwhotheFareuok)

Very much so. It was abysmal for 60 minutes and it was turning very nasty near me, my 7 year old daughter decided not to come last minute and I was more than relieved.

Defoe scores then that was that. I was very much for Koeman but I no longer see our plan/identity. It could turn, but our lack of pace is a real worry.

Regardless of my initial thoughts on Koeman, I'd have to be a complete bellend to back him regardless of form and results. Mayo boy needs to pick it up and quick. I can't see us breaking down Burnley either.

Not won a league away game since 20th Jan and only two away wins in total since Boxing Day (one of which was away at RuzemwhotheFareuok)

Have faith Ian. I don't, so I need you to have it for me

Bloody hell, Ian. Think the sky must be falling if I'm more pro-Koeman than you are. And I never took to the guy.

Don't worry mate, the Bournemouth game will prove to be a turnaround imo. I think even in the best case scenario transfer window wise, top 4 would be a very big ask. But as far as I'm concerned the league minimum standard was set last season with 7th, and for me Koeman has got an entire season to show that and more importantly have a bloody good go at the 3 cup competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back