2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, Ian. Think the sky must be falling if I'm more pro-Koeman than you are. And I never took to the guy.

Don't worry mate, the Bournemouth game will prove to be a turnaround imo. I think even in the best case scenario transfer window wise, top 4 would be a very big ask. But as far as I'm concerned the league minimum standard was set last season with 7th, and for me Koeman has got an entire season to show that and more importantly have a bloody good go at the 3 cup competitions.
I hope so. Burnley is huge, but because of that ridiculous EL performance he has to go strong V the Cypriots on Thursday. 2 more wins then focus on Brighton.

I hope so. Burnley is huge, but because of that ridiculous EL performance he has to go strong V the Cypriots on Thursday. 2 more wins then focus on Brighton.

I think with Limassol being a home game he'll field a similar team to the one we played against Sunderland which should be enough to see us through. Get through that one unscathed then bring back in Keane, one of Sig/Rooney and unleash the Senegalese Super Striker on the weekend.

Descent.webp

If we all supported the RS, we would probably have this banner ready for the next home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back