2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a real first team striker? If your answer is no, could he be our best striker in the U23's? Depressing I know!
DCL is a CF.

Look, I know the lad scored a couple for the U23's and Hull, but that doesn't make him good enough. He falls over FFS!

I'm not bringing his arrest into it, because Rooney, Ferguson and Pienaar were all done for drinking and that so I won't be hypocritical as I cheered them wholeheartedly following g those things - this lad just isn't good enough.

I get that we need a striker and pace, but he's dire.

DCL is a CF.

Look, I know the lad scored a couple for the U23's and Hull, but that doesn't make him good enough. He falls over FFS!

I'm not bringing his arrest into it, because Rooney, Ferguson and Pienaar were all done for drinking and that so I won't be hypocritical as I cheered them wholeheartedly following g those things - this lad just isn't good enough.

He was arrested for slapping his bird, Duncan and Rooney have never been done for that.

DCL is a CF.

We may aswell give him a try, its not like we've been brilliant is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back