2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad how people seem to think this donkey is the answer to our problems, I mean this is a guy who even Martinez signed for big money took a proper look at him and realised what a truly shocking player he is

I mean fair enough he's worked hard and not moaned, but he's not a very good player and I hope he is sold in january

mad how people seem to think this donkey is the answer to our problems, I mean this is a guy who even Martinez signed for big money took a proper look at him and realised what a truly shocking player he is

I mean fair enough he's worked hard and not moaned, but he's not a very good player and I hope he is sold in january

It's called desperation. We all know he's rubbish. We have nothing up top at the minute though.

single-tear-gif-23.gif

Thing is we do. We have dcl and sandro but koeman can't give either of them a run because he doesn't know his best team. Both far better options upfront than niasse

With a similar amount of game time and a similar performance level I would say that Sandro and Niasse are of similar ability.

Obviously that would be silly to say as neither have been given a proper run for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back