2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes in and bags us a few goals between now and January who the hell cares? He has got to be an option now because although we made a few more chances Sunday we still haven't scored. Just have some confidence and when he doesn't score any goals between now and January get the pitchforks out.

3C66AB3600000578-4145502-image-a-4_1485113067483.jpg

Lest we forget Niasse literally ducking his defensive responsibilities.

He will play with a new bunch of players tomorrow, he will struggle, as any other player at the club would, and it will be used as an excuse to not play him again. Also the same for Kenny.

DCL is a CF.

Look, I know the lad scored a couple for the U23's and Hull, but that doesn't make him good enough. He falls over FFS!

I'm not bringing his arrest into it, because Rooney, Ferguson and Pienaar were all done for drinking and that so I won't be hypocritical as I cheered them wholeheartedly following g those things - this lad just isn't good enough.

I get that we need a striker and pace, but he's dire.

My sarcasm didn't quite come across, as it was intendsed to be somewhat sarcastic. I know DCL is a CF. Who I don't think is good enough yet to effectively lead the line as well, nor would he be if we had signed a proper No1 CF.

So if DCL is the best we have for our first 11 and not good enough. Would that not make Niasse our second choice for games vs lower league opposition? As I said depressing. No he is not good enough for us. But he has done something DCL has failed to do and score a premier league goal.

I am part frustrated, part pragmatic, and part grasping at straws because whomever failed (Board, Walsh, Koeman - not getting into who you feel is to blame. My personal opinion is the Board) to get a CF in has screwed the first half of the season for the club and fans. Or at the very least made it significantly harder to achieve results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back