2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

No he isn't.
I know DCL is young but he's had a fair few chances and I've seen nothing that makes me think he will cut it in the premier league I hope he proves me wrong though, but I would say at this moment in time Niasse would offer more of a goal threat, so if it happens I'm looking forward to seeing if he's improved now with his experience with the u23 team and the loan at hull.

3C66AB3600000578-4145502-image-a-4_1485113067483.jpg

Lest we forget Niasse literally ducking his defensive responsibilities.

He can escape into a bomb shelter when we concede a corner if he wants. We need goals.

Number of people I've seen say on Twitter that he "deserves" a chance

I get why we may want to give him some mins here and there owing to our lack of numbers in the striking department, but I don't think it's hugely over-the-top of me to suggest that in his first team appearances for us he looked like the worst striker we've had in over twenty years.

If scoring goals in the kids team and having a good attitude is "deserving" of a chance then our standards are slipping considerably

Number of people I've seen say on Twitter that he "deserves" a chance

I get why we may want to give him some mins here and there owing to our lack of numbers in the striking department, but I don't think it's hugely over-the-top of me to suggest that in his first team appearances for us he looked like the worst striker we've had in over twenty years.

If scoring goals in the kids team and having a good attitude is "deserving" of a chance then our standards are slipping considerably

Said it before, he looks no worse than Sandro in a similar timescale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back