Our next manager......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can forgive people giving dyche the benefit of the doubt for the previous two home games given our striking options. ( dcl should have been involved against Fulham though ) but results don't lie either

But anyone who defends that shambles on Sunday needs to have a word with themselves, it was horrific.
There's no money to sack him. I'd take Potter in a heartbeat, but were currently so low that he won't even look at us. Basically, let's see how a fully fit squad get on against the bottom ten in the league. That's where we're staying up.

For me the reason to sack Dyche is obvious, gave us a lift when he 1st came in but his last 10 games were woeful, Doucoure got him out of jail on the last day lottery.

This season with a full pre season under his belt, we are worse...

All the players look worse...

2 wins in his last 15 games...

6 defeats in the last 7 at Goodison....

Anyone expecting Dyche to turn this around is going to be disappointed because this has been coming for the last 15 games or so not just 5 this season!

There’s only one man who can save us. He’s small and Argentinian (but that’s okay)

I would love him to be our manager but would he join now that the season has started, I was aware he turned done a few clubs when he left River Plate because he wanted a pre-season to get them up to speed but we can always ask and maybe when we get new owners they will be looking at him I know I would

I would love him to be our manager but would he join now that the season has started, I was aware he turned done a few clubs when he left River Plate because he wanted a pre-season to get them up to speed but we can always ask and maybe when we get new owners they will be looking at him I know I would
We can but hope. Really like him and the way he can work with small budgets and bring on young players. He is a fantastic coach and tactician. He had that lad Alvarez who’s at City from a very young age and turned him into a world class striker.

We can but hope. Really like him and the way he can work with small budgets and bring on young players. He is a fantastic coach and tactician. He had that lad Alvarez who’s at City from a very young age and turned him into a world class striker.

Yes, River Plate has a lot of talent at their club and it does make you wonder why so many clubs come in for their players, the whole structure within the club must be doing something right and like you said he does seem to improve players and make them sellable assets which is what we want to do at the moment and I am sure he has an eye on who he could bring in to make this team better on the pitch

Kompany. All Evertonians want a man that well dressed.

1695152896034.png

Status
Not open for further replies.