Votes: 36 5.0%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 204 28.5%

• Total voters
Surprised Potter is leading this poll. We have the least 'Potter like' squad in the league.

Disagree...

Pickford, Branthwaite, O'Brien, Patterson, Dixon, Armstrong, Garner, Iroegbunam, Lindstrom, Ndiaye is alteady 10 before we get to the CFs

So many out of work managers, take your pick Kev the Red.

Sarri
Kovac
Conseciao
Schmidt
Terzic
Pioli
Mazarri
Xavi
Tuchel
Low
Potter
never mind the options in work that would jump at the chance to join Everton, probably for less than the £6 million pa Dyche is “earning” 🤣🤣🤣

Nah, let’s keep this ginger skid mark or get Dour Davey back, sound.

I think if Dyche gets us up towards the mid table spots and we stay there and are safe early...we'll see a new appointment.

With the stadium I suspect we'll go for a 'name' and with so many players out of contract...a lot of player movement.

I don't get the Potter shouts tbh, he has plenty of better offers than us recently and has refused them all, he seems in no great hurry to return to football management anytime soon imo.

Perhaps he has unfinished business in the premier league

Almost certain he's still taking Chelsea £££ which he will lose on taking up another post. His contract with them was until Sept 2027 so whatever payoff he gets/got will be substantial so any job he takes will need to be very well paid and high profile.
I’d be surprised if he sits out the whole contract for that long

Dealing with each of your points in turn;
1. There is no independent evidence to support Textor’s claim.
2. See 1. (Above). Interestingly Textor only made his claims about Glasner after he was appointed. Glasner was bought in by the recruitment team with the overall final decision made by Steve Parish. Textor was kept informed.
3. Ok mate.
1 just google it, Textor wanted him at Lyon
2 Glasner would crawl over broken glass to sniff the tea ladies farts to get the Everton job
3 ok mate

Disagree...

Pickford, Branthwaite, O'Brien, Patterson, Dixon, Armstrong, Garner, Iroegbunam, Lindstrom, Ndiaye is alteady 10 before we get to the CFs

I think if Dyche gets us up towards the mid table spots and we stay there and are safe early...we'll see a new appointment.

With the stadium I suspect we'll go for a 'name' and with so many players out of contract...a lot of player movement.

Perhaps he has unfinished business in the premier league
Maybe, Potter isn't for us though Zat, the fans would eat him alive and I don't think he knows how to deal with a fanbase like ours, he didn't deal with Chelsea's very well.

Andoni Iraola for me....

Sack Dyche £5m, (Gardening leave until the end of the season to avoid big pay-off)
Iraola release fee, under 2 years left on his contract worth £1.8m

We could potentially have Iraola in place for c£2m, free if he resigned due to being blocked by Bournemouth, instantly improves results, performances and player confidence. For him a massive project and a club with a new stadium and a club with a much higher ceiling.

We could even offer him half Dyches wages and triple his and offer him £3m a year.

Andoni Iraola for me....

Sack Dyche £5m, (Gardening leave until the end of the season to avoid big pay-off)
Iraola release fee, under 2 years left on his contract worth £1.8m

We could potentially have Iraola in place for c£2m, free if he resigned due to being blocked by Bournemouth, instantly improves results, performances and player confidence. For him a massive project and a club with a new stadium and a club with a much higher ceiling.

We could even offer him half Dyches wages and triple his and offer him £3m a year.

no mate sick of another clubs manager in this league it’s not worked yet

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back