Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
If Dyche does the same job he did last year (or even if he keeps us up tbh) then he will keep the job. If not we need someone who can actually improve players and get the best out of them, and can cope with selling their best player(s) every season or two until we are financially stable and taken over by someone who has a clue how to run a club. I don't really know how good anyone on that list is (except how bad some of them are) to choose any of them, but tbh none of those names scream out at me. Although apparently I voted for Potter previously. Maybe I meant Harry, as someone else suggested!

The only one on that list who comes near to Dyche and would actually have a chance at keeping us up with this group of players available is Thomas Frank. The rest would have us relegated.
Does a good job with a team that doesn't really invest and is on a rather small budget. Might be costly for them in the long run. Would love to see him here, but can't see us going to spend a fee on a manager to get us here.

Might be the chance, that they part ways with him after the end of the season then try, as I say Dyche should be history by then latest.

Does a good job with a team that doesn't really invest and is on a rather small budget. Might be costly for them in the long run. Would love to see him here, but can't see us going to spend a fee on a manager to get us here.

Might be the chance, that they part ways with him after the end of the season then try, as I say Dyche should be history by then latest.
He was very complimentary of us after their 3-2 win back towards the end of the 21/22 season as well. He's the only manager I'd want to replace Dyche. Then long-term if we ever sort our stuff out I'd want Davide Ancelotti.

It's unlikely Dyche will be binned off unless his relationship with fans takes a real nose dive. After all he survived not winning a game for nearly 4 months last season. Yet somehow I don't think he will be given that much grace again.

Our last three managers have been Benitez, Lampard and Dyche. I am genuinely traumatised by who might be next. I certainly don't want Dyche here once we have new owners and are in the new stadium, but, past experience has caused me to lose all faith in Everton appointing the right man. I suppose a lot depends on who the new owner is and how sane they are.
IMG_8992.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back