Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
It's unlikely Dyche will be binned off unless his relationship with fans takes a real nose dive. After all he survived not winning a game for nearly 4 months last season. Yet somehow I don't think he will be given that much grace again.
His relationship with a lot of the fans is already on Rocky ground , in that bad run I’d imagine 75% wanted him gone, most shrugged their shoulders, realising nothing was likely to change at that time

I feel, under very difficult circumstances last season, Dyche earned the right to take us to Bramley Moore. Having said that, given the signings we made in the summer, I fully expected him to try and progress the team and get the season off to an optimistic start, but he completely failed with that team selection.

I feel, under very difficult circumstances last season, Dyche earned the right to take us to Bramley Moore. Having said that, given the signings we made in the summer, I fully expected him to try and progress the team and get the season off to an optimistic start, but he completely failed with that team selection.
No way he should lead us out at BMD

Thelwell strikes me as a DOF with the signings that we have made, who wants to play with the ball on the deck more and have players who drive with the ball at their feet. Also getting away from a DCL target man striker who has it in the air and have a runner and ball to their feet striker like Beto. The next manager needs to align with that model.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back