Our worst ever striker?

I'm sure we won 3-2. 2-0 down at ht and Angel got the hook. I think Royle has even mentioned it that he done it for Angel due to the stick he was getting. We scored a last minute winner as well with a Hinchcliffe free kick.

It was a boss 2nd half come back.
Angel was getting absolutely ruined , it was amongst the worst stick I’ve seen from a players own fans . I’m sure you remember him getting booked and the blues chanting “off off off “ it was we brutal and he looked broken .

You’re right second half was a cracker .

Angel was getting absolutely ruined , it was amongst the worst stick I’ve seen from a players own fans . I’m sure you remember him getting booked and the blues chanting “off off off “ it was we brutal and he looked broken .

You’re right second half was a cracker .

Royle even told Angel to find a new club after that game as he had no chance of winning over the fans after that performance

Mick Ferguson. Must have been circa 81/82. Didnt he follow Peter Eastoe? Memory is failing but I watched these from the lower bullens ( free tickets from my paper round newsagent)….

We’ve had some bad strikers but who is your favourite baddest?
I’m sure I have missed some other duds…..
In no particular order of crappiness

Rod Belfitt
Stuart Barlow
Salomon Rondon
Cenk Tosun
Shani Tarashaj
Sandro Ramirez
Oumer Niasse
Arouna Kone
Mageye Gueye
Apostolos Vellois
Denis Straqualari
Royston Drenthe
Mickael Madar
John Spencer
Brett Angell
Warren Aspinall
Michael Branch
Stuart Rimmer
Bernie Wright

Fwiw my vote goes to Bernie Wright. A massive lumbering unit
I stopped reading after Niasse. Club legend he is, anyone who says differently is selling something.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the second coming of Francis Jeffers yet! I was actually delighted when we brought him back as well!:lol:

He couldn't find the net even once in that second stint with us.:lol:

Scored an equaliser in an fa cup game away against Fulham (when they played at Loftus Road) right at the end of the match. Went to extra time, we got beat.

Bakayoko.

Apps 23 Goals 4.

Remember being really excited when we signed him. He was really bad.

I think I must have had high hopes for him as this is the only Everton player that I ever bothered to draw! Haha!

Attachments

• IMG_20240807_214456_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240807_214456_HDR.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 3

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.