Outs before ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. We'd easily get £15m for Jagielka I think.

Crazy talk IMO. 7-9M If a few sides were in. He's got 3-4 years left at the top if his games. I think the best side that would come in for him is the arse. They don't pay big

I would like to see Anichebe getting sold and the likes of Baxter and Vellios playing more often. Out of the the four ijjysmith listed I would let Rodwell go he hasn't had the best of seasons due to injury but it showed that with the purchase of Gibson we didn't struggle without him.

Crazy talk IMO. 7-9M If a few sides were in. He's got 3-4 years left at the top if his games. I think the best side that would come in for him is the arse. They don't pay big

This is why forums are good. Different opinions.

We shall see.

That's the problem though mate. None of that will happen, bar the Pienaar thing.

Of the players we would LIKE to sell, Anichebe etc.., nobody will want them.

Seems certain that a Baines, Fellaini, Jagiela or Rodwell will go. So which would you prefer?

You might just have to accept its going to happen mate. I have.

Given the choice, I would go with Rodwell and Jagielka all day long, not that I dont rate either, simply that I rate the others more.

But the simple fact is, we get bids for ANY player this Summer and they are gone.

Heres how I think its gonna happen.

City will do their usual media bidding war for Baines, Everton will resisit, Baines will say hes happy, City will throw the money on the table, Everton will cry wank all the way to the bank, Baines will resist, Baines will be tarred with the Judas stick, Baines will leave.

Everton will be linked with A.N. Other untill the 31st August, Fellaini will sulk and rightly so, somebody will bid for Fellaini, another Judas is born.

In the meantime if Johnny has played well in the Euros bids will come in, Johnny will be off like a shot, citing ambition, another Judas will be born.

Barkleys knees will last the Summer, Chelsea/Spurs will bid around 5m just to take the pee, Everton will accept, Judas.

SuntanBob will write a blog blaming a hurricane in Asian, Moyes will get 3 Loans in.

Everton will start the Season on January 25th with their first win of the Season.

But all joking apart, we will get bids for a lot of our players this Summer, cos quite frankly we do have a talented squad of players, whether they stay will be based on how much money the bids are.

EVERY player is for sale at Everton.

Why do people want to get rid of jagielka? He has had a bad season but he has also been our best defender the last few years. Distin will be getting worse soon and we will need him. And we won't be getting a better player for a lower price.

Sell rodwell and maybe even Barkley. Both can sell for a lot and both don't feature in the team at the moment. With the money from them two we can get players who can fill in the gaps in our team. Think of this current team with Donovan and a decent right back.

Rodwell is the only one i would get rid of if we did get rid of anyone,think he's lost his way quite a bit the last few years,bar the odd game or so,its like we dont even have him anyway to me,but anyway its going to be a summer of is he leaving,is he comming etc just like every summer.

Jagielka, Rodwell, Baines - Out for £40m total (£24m for Baines, £9m for Jags, £7m for Rodwell)

Give £10m to the banks to cancel out the overdraft, spend the rest on players.

Fellaini is a must keep player.

Moyes could probably get 5 good players in for £30m. Won't happen though.

Jagielka, Rodwell, Baines - Out for £40m total (£24m for Baines, £9m for Jags, £7m for Rodwell)

Give £10m to the banks to cancel out the overdraft, spend the rest on players.

Fellaini is a must keep player.

Moyes could probably get 5 good players in for £30m. Won't happen though.

Mate if we got 40m in, the banks would want at least half of that, probably 30m of it.

We sold nearly 20m of players last Year and we didnt spend untill we sold Billy.

The Bank wants their money, the fact that we no longer have any assests to get Loans on means we are a sinking ship, in the Banks eyes.

Why do people want to get rid of jagielka? He has had a bad season but he has also been our best defender the last few years. Distin will be getting worse soon and we will need him. And we won't be getting a better player for a lower price.

Sell rodwell and maybe even Barkley. Both can sell for a lot and both don't feature in the team at the moment. With the money from them two we can get players who can fill in the gaps in our team. Think of this current team with Donovan and a decent right back.

I really don't understand how people can question the sale of Jagielka (a 30 year old decent CB) but say we should sell Barkley, who is the brightest talent at our club and is only 18 years old.

Madness !

Hello I'm Shane Duffy AND I AM BEAST:
Shane-Duffy-Everton-Profile-Squad_2704337.jpg

Mate if we got 40m in, the banks would want at least half of that, probably 30m of it.

We sold nearly 20m of players last Year and we didnt spend untill we sold Billy.

The Bank wants their money, the fact that we no longer have any assests to get Loans on means we are a sinking ship, in the Banks eyes.

Oh i know, simply saying what i would do, because i'd kick the shoite out of the bank manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.