Outs before ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who could we get in to replace Baines though? I can't see Moyes being willing to promote someone like Garbutt or Bidwell into the first team, and an entire season of Phil Neville or Distin at left back would be horrible.

Fairly sure we had Pranjic lined up, but hes koffing to China.

Moyes will have a list, theres always a list.

We start selling our kids, without having really played them, for probably peanuts because they have so little experience while we still have the likes of Neville and Anichebe on the books, on bigger wages, and I will be honestly suicidal.

Most of them are a bit poo tho mate.

Barkley, Rodwell, Vellios, Duffy look like they have talent, as I say, would love to see Coleman at RB.

But the rest, they honestly dont impress me, but yeah, clearly im being VERY harsh, considering I havent seen them play.

The boy Gueye is so bad.

'Outs before ins' is deceptive to be honest, it implies ins.

Im not even arsed about signing players, we have an excellent first 11 and some fairly decent replacements, its clearly not ideal, with the right side the most glaring and back up for Jelavic that Moyes would play, i.e Vellios.

In an ideal world we buy a RB, RW and a decent back up/foil for Jelavic.

I just dont wanna sell Fellaini, Baines, Heitinga, Barkley, NOTHING can convince me that this is a good idea.

Most of them are a bit poo tho mate.

Barkley, Rodwell, Vellios, Duffy look like they have talent, as I say, would love to see Coleman at RB.

But the rest, they honestly dont impress me, but yeah, clearly im being VERY harsh, considering I havent seen them play.

The boy Gueye is so bad.

Don't much rate Gueye either and honestly Rodwell looks like the next James Vaughan to me.

But judging by what we saw of them. Barkley, Coleman, Duffy and Vellios should have got far more game time then they did this year, to be honest. And who knows if some of our other kids would have impressed just as much had we given them the chance?

Our starting 11 for next season could be
Howard
Neville, Distan, Duffy, Hibbert
Pienaar, Gibson, Osman, Mfaddy
Cahill
Jelavic,

the rest sold. (if this thread is anything to go by)

Don't much rate Gueye either and honestly Rodwell looks like the next James Vaughan to me.

But judging by what we saw of them. Barkley, Coleman, Duffy and Vellios should have got far more game time then they did this year, to be honest. And who knows if some of our other kids would have impressed just as much had we given them the chance?

Well I dont rate Baxter either myself, but being honest its hard to judge him on his 30minutes on the pitch in the last 2 Years.

In the past I would have said Moyes watches these lads in training and knows if they are "ready" or good enough, but the whole Barkley business makes that impossible.

Im not even arsed about signing players, we have an excellent first 11 and some fairly decent replacements, its clearly not ideal, with the right side the most glaring and back up for Jelavic that Moyes would play, i.e Vellios.

Honestly if we just played the best 11 we actually have at the club and maybe tried somebody younger than 25 now and again, we'd be much stronger.

Getting rid of Moyes is the best moneysaving trick we can do.

I'm living Mout's love for Vellios here.

I'm so certain he will ace.

And I have a Vellios shirt FFS!!

He's one I'm scared of leaving.

OUTS: Rodwell, Anichebe, Gueye,Mucha get maybe 13m for them. Keep 10m for moyes. Give the other 3m plus league placing prizemoney to banks.

INS: Pienaar, A N Other striker, young winger, 2 loans/freebies

Use Distin as baines cover. Duffy as cover for CH. Promote Barkley and Foreshaw.

Gk. Howard, Hanemahn

DF. Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Duffy, Baines, Neville, Hibbert, A N other

MDF. Fellaini, Gibson, Osman, Cahill, Pienaar, Coleman, Barkley, Foreshaw, A N other

FRW. Jelavic, A N other, Vellios, MC Aleney

1 other freebie/loans wherever you see fit

Status
Not open for further replies.