Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody else remember early plans for the park end which was slightly split 50/50 home and away,or was it seated that way early then changed when the club realised it was a chance to move the "boys" from the paddock corner?

Aye aye Woolbert's had a shandy.
-ultimate-chav-fancy-dress-smiffys-38369--[2]-14318-p.jpg
Can tell he's not a park ender, their arms generally rest about 45 degrees higher.

Has anybody in the Park End ever stayed till the full time whistle? It was embarrassing on Saturday. I noticed the Top Balcony always still the death though, fair play to them.
I have been in the Park end since it was rebuilt and have only left the game early once, when Arsenal smacked us about (Lescotts bad day).
i look down your end and it looks like everybody is getting off, not that i can blame you the only part of the ground fit for purpose now a days is the Park end..

I have been in the Park end since it was rebuilt and have only left the game early once, when Arsenal smacked us about (Lescotts bad day).
i look down your end and it looks like everybody is getting off, not that i can blame you the only part of the ground fit for purpose now a days is the Park end..
The Park End is fit for a league 1 club.

I was a "guest" in the Joe mercer suite in the main stand once and one of the old farts who was sat by me told me to be quiet after I had the temerity to try and "encourage" my team to perform a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back