Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This underneath was great, dont think I caught the first 5 minutes of the second half for about two seasons as we had an impromptu game of footy going on, yes were were that bad on the pitch.
Regrettably the only part of the ground I've never been in was the Old Park End Terracing,been in the seats above and the New Park End for a friendly,aah well:)

Just renewed/bought my ST, changed from the LGS to PE. I'v turned to the arl arse side :)

Slippery slope, Matt.....slippery slope my son.

Before you know it you will be sat by me in the Lower Bullens, not seeing the ball if it goes more that twenty feet in the air :(

And before you laugh at the thoughts of going in the Bullens.....I once scoffed at arl arses in there.

So all you young blokes out there, be you Street Enders or Park Enders.......enjoy it while it lasts.

Because eventually you will migrate to the Elephant's Graveyard that us the Bullens or the Main Stand.

A place where all Evertonians go to die :pint2:

COYB :coffee:

For a few years it was the place to be if you were young , think that film ascape from new york and you will get a decent mental picture
Used to lurk as a youngster in the old enclosure up by the Park End when it was bricked off for the "banter" with the away fans(usually 15 Notts County fanslol)

Before you know it you will be sat by me in the Lower Bullens, not seeing the ball if it goes more that twenty feet in the air :(

And before you laugh at the thoughts of going in the Bullens.....I once scoffed at arl arses in there.

So all you young blokes out there, be you Street Enders or Park Enders.......enjoy it while it lasts.

Because eventually you will migrate to the Elephant's Graveyard that us the Bullens or the Main Stand.

Hahaha cheers for the heads up my mate. :Blink:

Went in old PE terracing once... V Southampton, the year after we tonked them 8-0... Think we lost :mad:
1-0,1972 early on in the season,I think people thought we were starting to get back on track again after winning the league in 1970,we'd started the season really well,I think that game was were it all started going wrong again(n)lol

I've selected a ticket in the top balcony, so I'll be looking down on the both of you. Now look up, and observe your overlord.

Scrap that, because of the marketing cock up I've had to switch to LB.

Oh crap.

Can anyone remember clearing the snow off the pitch so a semi final between Stoke and Arsenal could take place? Think Gordon Lee was our manager at the time. (I'm a Park Ender so my memory isnt as good as it was) Anyway, we got free tickets to the game and they were for the old Park End. Stood right at the front and tried not to speak! Any of this could be rubbish of course, the Park End does that to you!

Used to lurk as a youngster in the old enclosure up by the Park End when it was bricked off for the "banter" with the away fans(usually 15 Notts County fanslol)
Haha same here, recall one year they had less than a coach load in there and were looking on to the enclosure with hundreds of scals in it with total fear, they decided to give us the thumbs up little waves,not sarcasm to be met by total indifference, then one pulled a homemade little banner with happy xmas lads, on it out of his waistband, we all smiled gave them a clap and a walkover outside , good few of us walked around to the coach to make sure they got home ok, decent lads by the way . Once they realised we were not going to do them any arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back