Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get why you’d goad Vieira for me.

That today was what I assume Smack is go a Junkie. But our result didn’t impact palace, why would a fan goad them?

Feel for Vieira because jes set his side up to win, seen a 2 goal lead slip away, and then gets antagonised.

Fans going on the pitch means they’re expressing their opinion, but don’t be a Bell.

I'm not being a snow flake, it's others doing that.

If that was in the street, fine. No problem. Context is everything. It was in a stadium with loads of lids on the pitch ecstatic. The lad was about 'kin 17 by the looks of it.

Vieira is a bitter bell end who assaulted a kid.
Don't blame viera for his reaction , why did the kid have to get in his face after we won.
Saying that if he had done that to me at 17 he would have ended up in a seriously bad situation

Don't blame viera for his reaction , why did the kid have to get in his face after we won.
Saying that if he had done that to me at 17 he would have ended up in a seriously bad situation
Facing a murder rap? (don't you dare link up new order!)

I'm sorry...hold on here....but how does that lad "deserve" to be kicked three times by Vieira?

Shouting at someone and holding a mobile phone in their grid does not warrant that assault. It's not on the street, it's in a stadium in the context of our fan celebrating a famous victory.

Give your heads a wobble if you're defending that arrogant bellend. Our fan is not the bad guy here.
Are you amber heards lawyer?

He maybe overreacted but the kid should be nowhere near the opposition manager. He's just trying to leave the field so leave him alone. Go and enjoy our win with your mates

I dont blame Viera to be honest. He's just trying to get off the pitch.

That’s the difference between us and the RS.

That lad is being universally condemned by Evertonians and and we all seem to favour Patrick.

RAWK would be filled with outrage at Viera clocking a poor, innocent Kopite.

That’s the difference between us and the RS.

That lad is being universally condemned by Evertonians and and we all seem to favour Patrick.

RAWK would be filled with outrage at Viera clocking a poor, innocent Kopite.
a poor, innocent kopite....

...with a limp, and whose dogs off its food, and whos canary has stopped singing, and has weeds in his yard. Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.