Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shouldn't be in that position. No one should be on the pitch to start with..
No he shouldn't, but he was, and once he was he shouldn't have reacted the way he did. Two wrongs don't make a right, sticks and stones, whatever playground cliche you like, it all comes back to the same thing. I'm not defending the fan, he was out of order. You can't just attack people for being out of order though, that's the point. I know loads of you evidently think it's what a 'real man' would do, but you can't.

That's embarrassing and less than a week after the Ivan Toney incident. Our city as a whole, blue and red halfs always bring shame upon ourselves for this inexcusable stuff. I honestly wouldn't trust our supporters as behaving any better than the Kopites if we we're making the same number of visits to Wembley and playing in Europe every year and no one can tell me any differently.

Absolute disgrace what our club had to put up with last night

The majority of fans were well behaved and good humoured after what has been a terrible season.

Those that went too far and abused palace players are scum, but they are a significant minority. They do not reflect on the club or fans as a whole.

Shut up mate
What exactly did you disagree with? I'm only joking about the whole thing really but there is a serious point there. A lot of what people are saying here is a perfect example of the 'toxic masculinity' you hear lots about. The idea that someone deserves to get a smack because they annoy you is how you end up with kids getting stabbed in the street for showing 'disrespect'. People who resort to violence at the first opportunity are likely to do the same in different environments, it's just a fact really.

Status
Not open for further replies.