Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is people are calling out Vieira for kicking someone clearly provoking him, but apparently this old bag has free reign to hit our player for no reason and there’s nothing wrong with it? If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that then I can’t help you.

Absolutely nothing to do with the result either, we beat you twice this season and finished above you in the table. Hardly got the bragging rights for scraping survival have you? I am talking about this incident, ‘CRY’ is absolutely nothing to do with it.
Do you also think you're bigger than us? We'll just add you to that ever growing list

My point is people are calling out Vieira for kicking someone clearly provoking him, but apparently this old bag has free reign to hit our player for no reason and there’s nothing wrong with it? If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that then I can’t help you.

Absolutely nothing to do with the result either, we beat you twice this season and finished above you in the table. Hardly got the bragging rights for scraping survival have you? I am talking about this incident, ‘CRY’ is absolutely nothing to do with it.
Lol, you actually whining about the old lady? Give over, she’s an old lady.

Lets have it right. Viera didnt hurt the lad, the lad was an annoying pos in his face.
The media are all over it like a rash today because they can't stand it(bar a couple who stand out) that we pulled it off and are looking for anything to make us look bad. They do it after every good result
The kid was annoying, Viera was annoyed, end of story imo

EVENING PALACE

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person

Yes. Does the fact that she can’t hit as hard as PV change anything?
No, an assault is causing the apprehension of immediate violence against them. Battery is when the violence is intentionally carried out
I'm not sure the old lady touching his bum qualifies as either tbh

Mad isn't it. Everton fans don't seem to care that the palace manager kicked one of our fans. But palace fans are up in arms about him being goaded. I think now Watford are gone they are trying to fake a rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back