Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said in another thread on here imagine if that was a male fan and he did that to a women's player,
Should've kept her hands to herself. Never should have touched the player. Should have known better and be able to control her emotions, especially given her age. Deserves to get slapped on the wrist for that, but please don't let us go down the sexual harassment route with this. Look at her face, she's angry, not horny.

Should've kept her hands to herself. Never should have touched the player. Should have known better and be able to control her emotions, especially given her age. Deserves to get slapped on the wrist for that, but please don't let us go down the sexual harassment route with this. Look at her face, she's angry, not horny.
Who mentioned the sexual harassment route??, that's in your mind ? I was on about if a woman player was slapped by a bloke.

The fella may have been a bit of yard dog in his day, but he was some player and I respect that. Says something about me I guess, but I'd have been after an autograph rather than giving it the bigun and getting in his mush.
But you wouldn't have been off your face on whatever that oaf had consumed. At least I assume so!

He didn’t threaten him. He was an over excited idiot who went too far. Vieira shouldn’t have reacted in the way he did but honestly, nothing to see here.
In the context of the play off pitch invasions (at Forest and tonight at Port Vale where there was a proper ruck between some Swindon players & PV fans) there is bound to be a bit of a fuss made.
Credit the Everton fans nearby for acting as they did.
Well said.

Who mentioned the sexual harassment route??, that's in your mind ? I was on about if a woman player was slapped by a bloke.
Maybe I understood you wrong, still stand by my words. Don't let us make too big a deal out of it. She deserves a warning, as it's not on laying hands on a player. Do think we agree on that. But also don't get overboard. It's not like he suffered an injury from that slap. Don't believe for a sec she was out to hurt him.

that last line had me cackling for no reason. I'm still shaking now ?

They exist...make no mistake.

Some little rats have touched and goaded players every fan base has idiots thought
The issue for me however is that in one fixture we’ve got three examples of those idiots that we know about, with the potential for more.

Making Goodison a cauldron I’m all for, however I can’t condone the mindless behaviour of some of our idiots. There’s too much of if.

We had the fan versus Lyon remember - it’s not a once in a generation thing.

I wondered that as the PL refs openly admitted they made a mistake at the Man City handball whether we could sue them if we got relegated by a point?
This could open up a lot of legal action everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back