Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that as the PL refs openly admitted they made a mistake at the Man City handball whether we could sue them if we got relegated by a point?
This could open up a lot of legal action everywhere
There is a precedent already and we would fail

Should've kept her hands to herself. Never should have touched the player. Should have known better and be able to control her emotions, especially given her age. Deserves to get slapped on the wrist for that, but please don't let us go down the sexual harassment route with this. Look at her face, she's angry, not horny.

I know a few where there's not much difference.

Perhaps a seperate thread to further explore this complex and delicate issue?

Daily Telegraph (sorry, but I didn't buy it) has a full investigation of the crime scene.
20220521_094913.jpg

Daily Telegraph (sorry, but I didn't buy it) has a full investigation of the crime scene.
View attachment 166669
The whole thing has been blown up completely out of proposition, and id like like to remind any Palace fans who want to take the moral high ground over this, we are the worlds worst of doing this sort of thing, going back over 40 years.

View attachment 166669

"Toxic" lol

A few fans celebrating infront of opposition players.

Imagine if these middle class wetwipe journos went to a South American or Eastern European Derby game think they would go through a pack load of pampers.

all the proof you need that EFC are a giant the media despise and want to destroy, we make good copy. countless fans ignored Viera but one thoughtless youth got in his face for a few seconds, went `ner ner na ner ner` and turned away. Viera showed no self control...good job we didnt smash up the Crystal Palace team bus and throw flares underneath it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back