Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why he felt such anger towards Viera. The fella had just let us pummel his team for 45 minutes... I'd have felt more like kissing his baldy head at that point in the night.
i dont think that kid was angry, it was just youthful exuberance. one other lad in that frame actually patted Viera on the back. i think those small clubs` fans this week who physically attacked the opposition shouldnt be compared to our situation, i havent seen them all but that Notts Forrest one was shocking

The media saying the incredible scenes of pure emotion have been ‘overshadowed’ by what happened to Viera.

I mean not to literally anyone they haven’t. Even Viera didn’t even mention it post match.

What a loser that fan is. If he’d been (metaphorically) kicked from an earlier age maybe he wouldn’t have grown into an entitled and boorish twit.

Life ban thanks.
I'll be very disappointed if the club don't find him and ban him, his video is on social media, hopefully someone grasses his name up

Last edited:
i dont think that kid was angry, it was just youthful exuberance. one other lad in that frame actually patted Viera on the back. i think those small clubs` fans this week who physically attacked the opposition shouldnt be compared to our situation, i havent seen them all but that Notts Forrest one was shocking
It's not a big-small thing though.
Not even small, it's local, community
As it happens Everton of local sit a top and alongside the other.
That's the dysfunction in the narrative push.
Everton don't serve it, as don't 'smaller' local clubs who would've reacted the same way.
There is much to relate to, living in Ireland, they know how to party too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back