Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read a flurry of tweets from Palace fans.
By the heck we've ruffled the Eagles feathers there alright. As a club, by not apologising to Viera himself, we're not the classy club we think we are. Advocating we're thrown out of the league, everyone on the pitch identified and hit with fines and/or imprisonment and essentially we're the biggest danger to the sport from here on in.
Well if it helps I'm sorry Crystal Palace and to Viera and Benteke in particular.

Just read a flurry of tweets from Palace fans.
By the heck we've ruffled the Eagles feathers there alright. As a club, by not apologising to Viera himself, we're not the classy club we think we are. Advocating we're thrown out of the league, everyone on the pitch identified and hit with fines and/or imprisonment and essentially we're the biggest danger to the sport from here on in.
Well if it helps I'm sorry Crystal Palace and to Viera and Benteke in particular.
They are just jealous because they know we are getting Gallagher next season

They are just jealous because they know we are getting Gallagher next season
Right mouthy sorts all of a sudden.
They need putting back in their box soon as.
Come to think of it we should make a list of those clubs who like flat track bully's queued up to kick us while we were down and give them a hard time when they come here next season.

I'm alright with Palace and there fans. You'd have the same reaction from any group of fans including ours if shoe was on other foot.
Vieira I'm not so fussed on, I seen him in Niece when he was manager there and approached for a quick pic. He gave me the same look he gave that fella he swiped last Thursday so I thought better off it. Put me right off me seafood pasta!

I'm alright with Palace and there fans. You'd have the same reaction from any group of fans including ours if shoe was on other foot.
Vieira I'm not so fussed on, I seen him in Niece when he was manager there and approached for a quick pic. He gave me the same look he gave that fella he swiped last Thursday so I thought better off it. Put me right off me seafood pasta!
Palace are ace, Crystambul was one of our most enjoyable nights in the last 27 years.

I take it you mean in Nice - if not you should have decked him and called the rozzers :)

I’ve got no issue with Palace or their fans. They should realise that we didn’t condone the fan in anyway and not one of us called for PV to get done for it which he technically should do.

Lit with blue flares. Let's do it the cheeky melts
54D0955A-232B-47D2-A039-F7F81D6C4EA3.jpeg

Meh. Shame to waste your best flares.

Status
Not open for further replies.