Pele at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar story with me,my first season ticket in the main stand so I got all the vouchers for all the World Cup games,then got one for the final. Had them all,ticket stubs in the envelope the programs and a picture of Pele my Dad got from a photographer who was using the top floor of the Winslow to develop them. Left the who package with my nephew when I went travelling,he went and joined the Marines,they ended up god knows where. Odd thing was that my Dad took me to Wembley and he got a face value ticket outside the tube station,there seemed to be plenty around.
I am pretty sure my French mate who I mentioned in an earlier post said he had a couple spares for the final! I think he might have had them from people he knew in the French Federation back then.

Lev Yashin at Godison in that semi final. Looks how close the fans are!View attachment 137685
The Bullens touchline can't be more than 6 foot away from the crowd.
The closeness of the fans is something of a myth at the present day GP. On this point, has the pitch been narrowed this season? The Bullens appears to be a yard or so further from the play.

Bulgaria?

Bulgaria?
The Bulgarians kicked him about the park. He was rested for the next game, Hungary.
Then the Portuguese in the third match. They also targetted him.
zzPele7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.