Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Independent are reporting that if this takeover goes through, Kenyon will replace Kenwright as chairman.
I know he was an executive with Man U and Chelsea with great success, also heard some slightly less inspiring stories about links with agents etc.
Personally I think Everton could do with a ruthless business man at the helm.
What are peoples thoughts on him?

If the takeover goes through the new consortium could replace kenwright with a papier-mâché kenwright and the result would be the same or better. At least we could use him as a piñata at the end of the season

Apparently the Independent are reporting that if this takeover goes through, Kenyon will replace Kenwright as chairman.
I know he was an executive with Man U and Chelsea with great success, also heard some slightly less inspiring stories about links with agents etc.
Personally I think Everton could do with a ruthless business man at the helm.
What are peoples thoughts on him?

He'll be fine running our club you know with a Kenyan you get a good runner

Sad thing is there are supposedly 4 different groups after us and I for one would not trust Moshiri or Kenwright to sell us to the right one. Moshiri highest bidders to get as much money as he can back and Kenwright only the ones who keep him on as chairman.
This is totally different sale to Chelsea's, everyone knew about all the bidders, the ins and outs of all the bidders, we are just kept in the dark, as per usual.
People on here keep saying this but who are these other groups?

I've not seen any report anywhere mentioning other interested parties and as none are making themselves known, we have to assume that there aren't any other interested parties.

People on here keep saying this but who are these other groups?

I've not seen any report anywhere mentioning other interested parties and as none are making themselves known, we have to assume that there aren't any other interested parties.

Been reported by David Maddox from the Daily Mirror and from the Guardian mate, there are a few sources, but just proving my point, we are kept in the dark, we are the least of our heirachy's concerns.

He does seem ruthless based on some of his dealings at Chelsea and Man United. Was not loved by Ferguson for his shady behavior in recruiting once he left them for Chelsea. But he also helped oversee some of the main operations at both clubs during periods of success, so he does have a track record even if it isn't very recent. Other positive is that he would not immediately replace Lampard and would probably give him every chance to succeed.

There are also a lot of negatives, but to be honest on a day where we're selling our best player I can't help but hope Moshiri, Kenwright and the whole board are booted from our club in the near future. They've led us to this cliff and should be the ones to fall.

"Kenyon is a snake!"

Jesus Christ, we're in the mess we're in because our tit of a chairman and his inept board still think pre-Premier league rules apply.

Get rid of the lot of them.

Kenwright
Little Miss Charity
Panda Nonce
Ingles
Chong can probably stay for now, stadium seems to be on track.

Then, literally fire the entire commercial team and tell them they have 1 month probation to prove their worth. If not, hit the bricks.

I want the club to be filled with ambitious arseholes who will trample over people happy to chug along, even if its for a tiny advantage.

FC Cosy of Walton must die

Our motto needs to be an aspirational thing every single day, not something to read and smile wistfully off into the distance.

Cards on table, I feel sorry for Moshiri. He wanted it to be a success but the fool has been steamrollered by people he trusted and he's paying then price.

People are worried about these Americans? They literally cannot be anyworse. Our current organisation means we were on a slow, inevitable slide to the bottom.

Last edited:

"Kenyon is a snake!"

Jesus Christ, we're in the mess we're in because our tit of a chairman and his inept board still think pre-Premier league rules apply.

Get rid of the lot of them.

Kenwright
Little Miss Charity
Panda Nonce
Sharples
Chong
can probably stay for now, stadium seems to be on track.

Then, literally fire the entire commercial team and tell them they have 1 month probation to prove their worth. If not, hit the bricks.

I want the club to be filled with ambitious arseholes who will trample over people happy to chug along, even if its for a tiny advantage.

FC Cosy of Walton must die

Our motto needs to be an aspirational thing every single day, not something to read and smile wistfully off into the distance.

Cards on table, I feel sorry for Moshiri. He wanted it to be a success but the fool has been steamrollered by people he trusted and he's paying then price.

People are worried about these Americans? They literally cannot be anyworse. Our current organisation means we were on a slow, inevitable slide to the bottom.
Who?

Panda Nonce
FIWDM6GWQAQWOKW.jpg

Sharples, I got excited. Its Grant Ingles, our finance director.

Colin Chong is the stadium director.

Americans are not here to spend money they are here to make it, there is a reason they are interested in buying a club with spending restrictions
I agree that these Americans are only interested in making money, but that's what give me a bit of hope. They aren't going to make money if Everton remain in its current state. They will have to change everything and start running the club in a more efficient way (Brentford style perhaps) to even hope to recoup their investment. To really make money they will need to get us competitive and playing for Europe. That will put more eyes on the "global brand".

I imagine this will be the end of the insular little Everton. They will want Everton to grow worldwide. At least this is my hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.