Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a snake fronting a group of snakes.

I feel for those of you suckered in by it all I really do.

Can you give us your reason or evidence for this view mate? What do you actually know about Kenyon?

Let me help you, at a high level. He brokered the deal that took the Glaziers to Man U. He then acted to support Abramovich execute his plan for Chelsea. He is a seriously astute commercial manager. You have to decide whether he will fleece our beloved team or support them. Why on earth would he do the former?

It means in the past people like Kenyon have dealt with player transfers where another club + another seperate investor in that player's license have been bought by clubs he's been CEO of.

It's outlawed now. I just dont trust him.

...in favour of the club he's acting for.

Can you give us your reason or evidence for this view mate? What do you actually know about Kenyon?

Let me help you, at a high level. He brokered the deal that took the Glaziers to Man U. He then acted to support Abramovich execute his plan for Chelsea. He is a seriously astute commercial manager. You have to decide whether he will fleece our beloved team or support them. Why on earth would he do the former?

That alone is a Red Flag the Glazers are scum mate.

As @kenada_blue also pointed out, he tried brokering the deal for that chinese bloke Kenny Huang to buy Liverpool for £500 million when in actual fact this Mr Huang had no proof of funds, lied about the wealth of his backers and also about his other businesses.

You count the Glaziers as a success then.?
I think there’s a few Mancs that would vehemently disagree with you, and with good reason.

You count the Glaziers as a success then.?
I think there’s a few Mancs that would vehemently disagree with you, and with good reason.

You need to distinguish the difference between brokering the deal (making it happen, bedding it in, having been appointed) and the strategy of the Glaziers once in. On an objective basis, the Glaziers made it work in their terms. They met their debt targets and brought it under control.

If you were a United fan, you wouldn't be happy, but as a financial model it has actually worked. Kenyon was more than instrumental in that in that he brought in significant commercial deals to support the revenue proposal.

You have to see his role for what it was.

It means in the past people like Kenyon have dealt with player transfers where another club + another seperate investor in that player's license have been bought by clubs he's been CEO of.

It's outlawed now. I just dont trust him.

Is thst like when Tevez and Mascerano signed for Hammers?

So for all of those that say the problem is they will try and make a profit.......

Is it bad to buy players that will actually perform, and turn a profit? Is it bad to need to ensure league status to make a profit, rather than being willing to just float massive losses? Is it worse to get bigger sponsorships, generate more income, and then ensure the team is fiscally responsible enough to not be in the glorious situation we currently find ourselves in?

On one hand they scream about how Moshiri has wasted so much, and saddled the club with debt, on the other they scream that someone might not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.