Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Present your evidence. Utterly subjective view without it.
Peter Kenyon, popularly known as the Spider, was the eunuch Master of Whisperers on the Baratheonsmall council until he was forced to flee King's Landing with Tyrion Lannister. He was a skilled manipulator and commanded a network of informants across two continents.

The crowd of muppets we have that's currently running this club, hired Benitez and nearly got us relegated. Food for thought there, for the careful what you wish for gang.

A lot of us want a fresh start for this club, and it looks like we could very well be getting that. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new owners do, if a takeover does happen.

Sending the likes of Kenwright and Ferguson etc packing will be a welcome start. I loved Big Dunc as a player, but we can't afford to run this club on sentiment anymore.

Nice guys win nothing, and sadly it's been twenty seven going on twenty eight years since we last had success. Bring on the new owners and bring on a new era for Everton.

Shut up and have your wicked way with me you sexy thumb looking cockney.

I would be very pleasantly surprised if that happens.

I didn't think PK would be involved in the day to day running of the club.

Get rid of DBB and BK and replace with competant , experienced football operators and it's a big first step forward.

You need to distinguish the difference between brokering the deal (making it happen, bedding it in, having been appointed) and the strategy of the Glaziers once in. On an objective basis, the Glaziers made it work in their terms. They met their debt targets and brought it under control.

If you were a United fan, you wouldn't be happy, but as a financial model it has actually worked. Kenyon was more than instrumental in that in that he brought in significant commercial deals to support the revenue proposal.

You have to see his role for what it was.

Which is what some and me included have issues with. The idea of being ran like a business for a club like us will more likely end up having more in common with Mike Ashley's Newcastle (restricted spending, building profit, upset fan base) than a United based purely on commercial and fanbase reach.

Uniteds owners can afford to invest little and pull dividends when they're the biggest club in world football.

These new owners do anything like that with us.....esh.

People salivating at the news this lot "wont be spending unwisely".

I mean, who would want to spend unwisley? What a stupid 'kin comment in any case. Only the feeble minded would hand them credit for saying such a thing.

Let's see the same people here now welcoming this lot on board when they refuse to put forward cash for transfers in their efforts at 'good housekeeping'.

You're being duped by the 'anyone but Moshiri' angle they're pushing. We desperately need another bidder to stop this lot taking over. Utter corporate vampires. We'll be back to the Kenwright and Moyes era looking for coins down the back of the couch to bring players in.

Last edited:

I'm pretty certain Kenyon would at least be competent.

If there are better potential owners out there, then hopefully they come forward. But I definitely don't fear a sale when the current ownership is taking us to the championship at high speed. The fear of a change is just bizarre.
What does competent mean to you? Not allowing spending?

That feller hasn't been involved in the running of a club for a generation, btw.

What does competent mean to you? Not allowing spending?

That feller hasn't been involved in the running of a club for a generation, btw.
I mean, not that I want him here, but I define competent by not allowing the club to financially hamstringing themselves by having 94% of income spent on wages. Allowing people like Walcott, coming to the end of their career, being given a very healthy pension pot.

Maybe, also being able to negotiate commercial deals to our benefit and exploiting undeveloped markets. Putting commercially viable business plans together rather than going to single benefactor to keep feeding the cow

Status
Not open for further replies.