Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i was responding to a post about gueye

there is no doubt he's a million times better than anything we have got in midfield at the moment

even a disabled crab could do a better job than davies and gylfi

my issue is that he is bang average and won't really improve us that much and his price is too high.

we've overspent on so many average players
Watched his youtube highlights today. Was a bit concerned to be honest. Most clips ended in a spooned shot or misplaced through ball. There wasnt a great deal of anything much from him. For youtube highlights that's not great at all - Niasse looked a world class player on there.

Watched his youtube highlights today. Was a bit concerned to be honest. Most clips ended in a spooned shot or misplaced through ball. There wasnt a great deal of anything much from him. For youtube highlights that's not great at all - Niasse looked a world class player on there.

Why do people keep saying this! Niasse youtube vid was garbo.

Sandros on the other hand, BLAMMOS everywhere.

brands is certainly being held accountable for some atrocious signings over the past few years

im starting to think that the fella who wanted to kick him out at the last AGM was not as stupid as we think

if this is a Carlo transfer then fair enough, i will give him time to make his mark

...I don’t think we should split signings. Brands is the DoF, he should be accountable.

Why do people keep saying this! Niasse youtube vid was garbo.

Sandros on the other hand, BLAMMOS everywhere.
Ok, I dont remember Niasses. Point was, Hobnobs was pretty dull. Not much to get excited about. Surprised me considering all the talk of massive improvement if we sign him. I was underwhelmed from what I saw.

Gueye had 1 season with Aston Villa. They got relegated and he had a very low buy out clause. The risk factor was very low.

in that 1 season he played 35 prem games and had the following stats: -

53 passes per match

144 tackles

75% tackle success rate

141 interceptions

344 recoveries

295 duels won

in comparison

Hojbjerg has had 4 full seasons in the prem already

this season his stats are: -

55 passes per match

80 tackles

61% tackle success rate

46 interceptions

326 recoveries

210 duels won

we are paying 25 mil for a much inferior player to gueye

if we were paying 5 mil then that is fine

would much rather spend 25 big ones or contribute 25 big ones on a much better player like Allan

1595439492106.webp

1595439547416.webp

Well if we're judging by stats I rather take the Dane.

According to today's Gruniad, they have accepted Everton's bid of 25 million.

The player himself fancies the Spuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back