PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team likes to get points on the board Matty....better than chasing them later on.

ffs ....just seen the Shoite's fixtures....they'll be out of sight by October :mad:
Their first five aways are Fulham, Utd, Everton, Chelsea & Arsenal. So you must rate them very highly if they'll be out of sight by October.

I think we may have a real chance of winning the league this season. In the list of fixtures I saw we have completely avoided playing any of the CL teams and will be playing teams likely to be in the relegation scrap three or even four times.

Happy days.

Joining in with the charade is not the right solution though. So long as there is bast amounts of money from tv marketing, ffp exists and wealthy people see football as a means of acquiring yet more wealth, the results will always reflect that wealth.

We need to get our sport back - where wealth comes from supporters turning up at the turnstile and players paid with capped wages.
This isn't going to happen though, no matter how much we would want it

Not anymore hombre.

80BBADFF-2347-4D15-B866-DD442C161357.jpeg

Not too unhappy with that as a first game for us either. I mean we’ve got a crap record at Goodison recently but at least (by my reckoning anyway) it’ll still be daylight when it finishes so no special atmosphere under the Goodison floodlights for us to endure. That’s what I’m clinging onto anyway….?
What is the feeling from Chelsea fans on the opening game in general, ive seen a a few moan about the 1st 3 etc, but it would not be normal if people didnt moan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.