Players out on loan 2023/24

FAO @John BCN

Thanks for that...
1000011447.jpg

Mason Holgate shoring up the Blades rearguard. 90 minutes and a 3-1 win for Sheffield United at 'Invincible' Luton.

An away win for Neal Maupay too, 2-0 at Wolves. He was taken off after 76 minutes just before the second goal.

Not such a good day for Eli Campbell for Fleetwood who lost at Lincoln. Fleetwood were ahead but had a player sent off just before the break. The Imps scored 2 quick goals after the resumption and Eli was taken off after 61 minutes. The game finished 2-1. Fleetwood 2nd bottom but still only 6 points from safety as Charlton also lost.

A rare draw for Chesterfield, 2-2 at home to Ebbsfleet. A full 90 for Harry Tyrer as usual. They extended their lead at the top to 23 points.

Defeat for Zan-Luk Leban, 1-0 away to Tamworth. They remain 14th. Only 34 goals conceded in 31 games so he must be doing ok.

Inverness were knocked out of the Scottish Cup, losing 3-1 at home to Hibs. Sean McAllister started but was subbed off on 70 minutes with his side losing 1-0.

According to @Ducans elbow , who I trust as he lives out there, Barrett is behind one of the best Canadian goalkeepers in their pecking order. To me it seems an odd loan , particularly if he doesn’t get much game time, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
I would think he's looking at what career path he's got because he isn't going to be anywhere coming through at Everton I can imagine being a professional in the top flight in Canada seems more appealing than playing for Marine or Skem.