Players who you have an unexplained love of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Barrett...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah......Earl Freakin' Barrett.......on the tail of the transfer thread suggesting Barry Gareth......I can't take it no more!

image-13-fashion-at-everton-fc-with-efc-ladies-footballers-pics-gareth-jones-791388207.jpg

I've just tilted my monitor to try and see if I can get a better view between her legs.
Anyway, back to the original post. Imre Varadi, fast but gash and missed more open goals than was statistically possible.

Jesper Blomqvist was a player that I wanted to do well for us, exciting player prior to a serious injury and long lay off. Sadly he didn't do quite enough and questioning Moyes decision to sub him was a step to far.

Thomas Gravesen

I've got a soft spot for him. I heard a single anecdote about him that featured him eating dinner in the Tesco café, climbing in his Renault Clio with a mini Radzinski shirt in the back and tearing off.

Whether that's true or false, that's what pops into my head when I think about him. That and the image of him dangling his tackle over a team mate's head at a Denmark training session.

Andrei Kanchelskis .... loved him. I can still remember coming home and being told we had signed him :) . The perfect winger.

Amokachi is a boss shout

That head bopping thing he did when he scored a goal, with a smile that would match Yakubu any day of the week.

I remember him being far better than he really was when I was 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.