6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's been pointed out already but, putting aside the ridiculous amount of points, this year was absolutely the best year to get hit with any deduction. The teams at the bottom are beyond bad.
I think this is what the league were thinking. They assumed it was safe to give us the penalty and make an example of us because we’d survive anyways. Either way we shouldn’t let it stand and make sure at the very least it is reduced.

After seeing Sheffield United get absolutely smacked around for 5 goals v Burnley makes that draw sting a bit more. What a dog turd side them.
Yeah I don’t get this comment. That’s one team. I think it’s safe to say Sheff United are probably gone but I think people are forgetting currently it’s us going down. We have done great away but we need to perform at home. It’s becoming an annoyance and we need a good performance now against a very strong Newcastle side. Can’t be bothered seeing them with their tops off as if they are solid on Thursday.

This "it's a good year to get 10 points deducted" argument drives me nuts. These are our points - won on the field. There is never a good year to lose them.

"Oh, it's a good year to lose a leg. The factory down the road have a sale on for prosthetics."
I agree. It's actually a double punishment because if we stay up, we won't be as high up the league and therefore will suffer a financial penalty as well.

I think this is what the league were thinking. They assumed it was safe to give us the penalty and make an example of us because we’d survive anyways. Either way we shouldn’t let it stand and make sure at the very least it is reduced.

Tbh i dont think they gave that a second thought. If they did it would have been 5 points. And im still at the stage i dont even want to give the bastads the benefit of the doubt. They dont warrant it.
Kangaroo court judgement.

This "it's a good year to get 10 points deducted" argument drives me nuts. These are our points - won on the field. There is never a good year to lose them.

"Oh, it's a good year to lose a leg. The factory down the road have a sale on for prosthetics."

But what if one gets legless on a regular basis?

Personally, from my POV, the key is to get out of the relegation zone as soon as possible, then we can approach the rest of the season knowing that so long as we outperform the three teams below us, we'll be fine.

That's my POV on the matter. What's your POV?
The same. As long as we keep our heads if other and our results don't go our way for a few weeks.Cool heads from fans and players required. Focus on what is in front of us on a day to day basis.Whilst still making our voices heard towards the PL