6 + 2 Point Deductions

We’re not going to get away with a fine mate.

I think we’re up for 15+ points

Pathetic by our owners to spend years building carefully in the Championship and then go mad once we get promoted

It seems like the authorities are trying to establish what rules and punishments work with Forest and Everton so they’ve got some precedent to fall back in if/when they ever look seriously at City.
Nothing, literally nothing, will happen to Manchester City.

so let me get this straight our Appeal hearing for the first charge must be sorted before end of season so 19th May 2024

If us and Forest get charged then we both have to have a hearing before end of season and any appeal hearing must also be before end of season

i don't understand how all of that can be done in 4 months

there are straightforward civil claims which take longer than 4 months
That appeal date being so late as to affect the final league table could mean they won’t want appeals, and punishments may be more “mutually agreed”. Be madness for a top 4 club to be under appeal so the team below them doesn’t know if they have got into the CL, or even won the PL. Utter madness.

We need to make a lot of noise from tomorrow onwards if we are charged, like Andy Burnham has been doing. After the first charge we kept quiet largely because we didn't think that the penalty would be so severe. We can't make that mistake again. We need to make them think hard about what they are embarking on, and we should do it with Forest fans as well.

That appeal date being so late as to affect the final league table could mean they won’t want appeals, and punishments may be more “mutually agreed”. Be madness for a top 4 club to be under appeal so the team in below them doesn’t know if they have got into the CL, or even won the PL. Utter madness.

everton need to points to stay up.. they deduct 3

corrupt bd

It will be interesting to see how they handle Forest and Brennan Johnson.

The 10 points for us is based on £19.5m, which according to our report was the difference in selling Richarlson when we did as we believed he had a book value of £80m.. which would have put us 0.5m below the threshold.

Surely this would contradict everything if they get away with whatever.

Unsure how how we can get punished for the same crime and when stadium fees came into it. Didn't spurs spend £1bn on a stadium? I'd have thought the PL would have it in their best Interests to have the best Stadia in the world lol
Brennan Johnson was sold in September. So wouldn’t be in this year’s accounts not 22/23

Lost for words at this stage. We have seemingly cut back on spending, selling both first team and youth players for millions in the past couple of years. Big earners have left and will continue to leave in the next couple of years. Our net spend is pathetic yet we are still seemingly in financial ruin. If it’s true we are taking out loans just to keep the lights on then we are cooked as it is anyway.