6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we get lumbered with another points deduction, which would guarantee relegation, I’d love it if Everton started a massive sulk.

Literally stop all external communication, don’t turn up to matches, lights off at Goodison when opposition coaches turn up etc.

It’d be glorious, bringing the PL in to disrepute in the most embarrassing way and totally undermining the integrity of this season’s competition.

The points deduction and relegation would probably lead to the liquidation of the club, so no point in worrying about further penalties for a failure to fulfil our obligations.

….if we get a further points deduction you’d have to be fairly certain Forest get the same. It’ll also bring Burnley into the equation but I don’t think it quite ‘guarantees relegation’.

One of the man city owners was in the press a few months ago saying just that.
We have been lawful in are dealing within the UK business laws accounting ect and have not been brought tp book by the government ,
Who do the Premier league think they are questioning that.
Everybody is waiting for city to get done , I suspect they will pull the house down around them when they finally get around the table.
At this piont I hope they do.
That won't happen because the case will never be heard. The Middle Eastern governments will get in ear of the British government who will appoint an independent regulator and ditch the City and Chelsea cases

personally i think it will be quite fitting that the darkest period in the history of the Premier League will be capped with billion pound squad Manchester City making a mockery of it and winning it at a canter again before the rules are scrappped meaning they can do it for the next ten years, the beautiful game!

….why Everton?

It’s something raised by a few & somebody on here suggested Masters and Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke are buddies. Kroenke appeared in conflict with Moshiri/Usmanov in their Arsenal days so perhaps this might be something worth exploring.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kroenke’s given Masters a brown envelope to bury Everton

personally i think it will be quite fitting that the darkest period in the history of the Premier League will be capped with billion pound squad Manchester City making a mockery of it and winning it at a canter again before the rules are scrappped meaning they can do it for the next ten years, the beautiful game!
It's Chelsea's squad that cost a billion and they're not pulling up any trees