6 + 2 Point Deductions

@ToffeeTim @maccavennie @Victus @blue to the bone @PITA

my heads going lol why did i look at the fixtures
.it's a bit like when your shopping with the missus and you see a real classy, fit woman. You know you shouldn't look but you just can't help it.

That's all what's happened here mate. You've looked at the forbidden fruit (the girl the fixtures) and wish you now hadn't as you just can't get them (the girl and the fixtures) out of your head.

Best thing to do is purchase my upcoming book to take your mind off things.

It's called, "The Girl & The Fixtures" and should be available to purchase in all good sweetshops end of March, or maybe April, possibly May or June (slight issue with an independant book commission atm)

Just been reading this. A transfer ban would mean we keep Branthwaite, Garner, Onana, Pickford etc but our squad would be so thin. No Harrison, Danjuma perhaps Young, Coleman and Gana. Can’t register players so no free transfers or loans (I think).

Double edged sword
But a transfer ban wouldn't necessarily mean holding onto those players. We may well still have to sell for FFP or cashflow reasons. It just means we couldn't buy anyone to replace them. It would be a disaster.

But a transfer ban wouldn't necessarily mean holding onto those players. We may well still have to sell for FFP or cashflow reasons. It just means we couldn't buy anyone to replace them. It would be a disaster.

10000000%

and if anyone’s for a TB should be forest

( let’s transfer ban a club with no money )

and have to sell for FFP and to survive ok