6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's so frustrating that we have to in all honesty

We still don't know how many points we're going to need to be safe this season

It's farcical

Just got to pray that no more points are deducted and we just get fined or something, whilst Forest get a severe punishment that puts them in the mix
Well we can still win some games and make it all an irrelevance.

It's so frustrating that we have to in all honesty

We still don't know how many points we're going to need to be safe this season

It's farcical

Just got to pray that no more points are deducted and we just get fined or something, whilst Forest get a severe punishment that puts them in the mix

ye they can’t do another 6 for it they cant

and if forest don’t get slammed it’s a sickening joke

the couldn’t even half it slick silk?

f off

All this faff for over-spending 20m on some arbitrary number.

Rules punishing clubs for having less money.

Rich clubs celebrating meaningless trophies year on year played out against disadvantaged opposition - now actively punished for having ambition.

Perhaps the PL has had its day now - it's a pretty accurate model of monopolised capitalism - but we all see that everyday, is it entertainment ?.

It's a stupid rule that Everton shouldn't have voted for - possibly the dimwits in charge felt it was to our advantage.

Getting 4 points back, not the best result, but not the worst. still concerned about the next hearing for the 2nd charge. The only saving grace I can see is that if we are docked 3 points say in the next charge that forest will get the same amount of points deducted and would stay beneath us in the table.

Hopefully the 2nd charge doesn't come to anything and we win 4 more games and draw 3 more and end the season on 40 points somewhere between 13th and 16th in the table. Hope this gives the players a boost for the rest of the season.

I still fundamentally dont feel comfortable with clubs being docked points for this financial stuff. Particularly when there is no framework in place.

Personally feel they won't start deducting points for either club

I don't even see this as a 6 point deduction yeno - I see it as a 12 point deduction in all likelihood, which won't even be confirmed until seasons end.

What a travesty this all is.

Yes that’s the problem, giving us the 10 points back would have invalidated the 2nd charge. Now they’ll just slap us with another 6 the end of the season. We need to get wins on the board to take it out of their hands.

Right now I think I'm just going to pretend we are on 19 points since that second charge is obviously going to hit for another 6 based on the stuff I am reading. For the players I hope they think they're on 25 so they can play with a bit of freedom in their play.

Need to factor in at least another 6 points for the 2nd breach, so 21 points.
Is there a precedent to punish the same crime twice in a season? Or is it doled out next term? The overlap of excessive spending has to start and stop somewhere or it'll be a perpetual deduction that only stops on relegation? Do forest get another deduction next year?
And how is it us twice in the fryer alongside forest whilst there's been some significant spending at clubs not very far away at all.