6 + 2 Point Deductions

So our appeal made clear the club did not act with deliberate intention to mislead, which was “very important” to the club. This report literally implies we were punished more due to misleading.

Outrageous stuff. Silks team should have finished reading the report in about an hour, quick meeting to bring thoughts together, statement on behalf of the club should be out by tea time.

Not a chance. Too busy waiting for our performances to “pay us back”

Forest’s breach being £34m should make our silk’s job very easy in this next hearing.

Can't get my head around why we were originally given a 10 point deduction for a breach of only £19.5m, yet Forest have nearly double our breach £34m yet only receive a 4point deduction. Anyone else feel hard done by ? There seems to be no rhyme or reason for the severity of the punishment, if there's was worse, why have they been punished less ?

So maybe the baseline is 4 but we got 2 more for “incomplete information” and they got 2 less for cooperation?

That might indicate we’re going to get another 4 points on the next charge then.

But who knows, they might add more considering it’s a 2nd charge in consecutive seasons as an aggravating factor.

What is utterly MAD about this is, the PL actually SUPPORTED this defence of Forest:

1710775903711.png

So seemingly, if you fess up early and don't muddy the water, the PL will SUPPORT a reduction in points.

After 56 years of supporting the Blues in the top division of English football....

I hate to say, but I think that's us done for.

We will almost certainly receive another 10 points deduction. Had Forest received a 10 points deduction as expected... we would have had a really good chance of avoiding relegation. But 4 points is a shocker.

Perhaps the mistake we made was only making a loss of £105million! If we had signed 42 players for a quarter of a billion Pounds in one season like Forest did, perhaps we would have only been deducted 4 points rather than 10.

Very sad day for our club.

The kopites will be gleeful today.
Are you related to that Curious George fella by any chance? You know he wouldn’t have given up so easily.