Possible January striker targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he never come here? He never gets a game and he is not further developing his talent at all while sat on the bench.
He gets games at United. He's involved in the England set up. He knows the manager wont last at United. Everton are doing nothing other than rebuilding.

How is it that difficult to understand that he wouldn't entertain Everton and choose to continue at the world's biggest club?

He got dogs abuse for about two years even though he was about the age of 21 and apparently was "too static" according to the masses. The man was a phenomenal striker for us and would score at least once a week.

How some couldn't appreciate that I dont know. Well, they can regret at leisure now. The duffers we have make Lukaku's time here look like a golden age.

Are serious. 5 yrs ago Ali was 17. Kane and Dier still teenagers, Son & Tripper probably not much older than 21. Ridiculous thing to say

There is the best players in the world and then the level below. Go down to the 4/5 level and that is where you will find Gabbiadini.

Spurs got very luck imo. A lot of their players they bought at young ages, all came through together . The likes of rose and walker. It took Eriksen a couple years to find his feet Dembele the same, who was in and out of the team fir a coupe of years. The 2 Belgian centre backs. Dele Ali who knew he wa go to hit the ground running like that. Son the same.

And Kane is a once in a lifetime, like we had with Rooney.

The interesting thing about Spurs. In the last 2 years they have spent roughly 200mil on 6 or 7 players and not one can gets in their strongest 11. Spurs are struggling to really kick on, because they won’t pay top dollar.

We don’t have to just go fir world class players, who we would struggle to attract at the moment anyway. But there are plenty of quality players that improve the positions in our team that need upgrading.

Going fir Gabbiadini is like saying Coleman is finished, Kenny not good enough. Let’s go and buy Nathaniel Clyne.

5 years ago Kane was crap and absolutely nobody saw anything in him. Eric dier was ditched by us ffs! Trippier looked a good championship level player at best.

He gets games at United. He's involved in the England set up. He knows the manager wont last at United. Everton are doing nothing other than rebuilding.

How is it that difficult to understand that he wouldn't entertain Everton and choose to continue at the world's biggest club?
Saying he wouldn't entertain Everton is just daft, each player we've signed this season has said how speaking to the manager made their minds up about joining us,
We can offer him alot more games than united,Yes champions league is a massive pull but we have seen players leaving to join clubs without it

He barely plays from what I have seen. Lot of the time he does he plays the position he probably doesn't want to play. If Everton want to be up there then this is what we need to do so why not? Needs to happen sometime. So go on then who could we sign that is realistic?

He barely plays from what I have seen. Lot of the time he does he plays the position he probably doesn't want to play. If Everton want to be up there then this is what we need to do so why not? Needs to happen sometime. So go on then who could we sign that is realistic?

My choice would be Werner. We wont get him in Januery though. Therefore we need a stop gap. Gabbiadini could be that.

5 years ago Kane was crap and absolutely nobody saw anything in him. Eric dier was ditched by us ffs! Trippier looked a good championship level player at best.
Personally I don’t rate dier, but I’m sure he wanted to go back to Portugal. Somebody will know the true story.

Kane was crap? Even though the youth coaches at spurs raved about him, was smashing them in at all levels, but you can obviously spot a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back